18 Powerful Healing Affirmations To Support Your Mind, Body, Emotions, and Spirit
We are all in various states of healing – whether from illness, physical injury, or past traumatic events. Patience, acceptance and resilience are key to helping ourselves to heal. Even once we have achieved health, it’s important to maintain it and to remember the journey we have been on.
The affirmations below can serve as a useful reminder that active, conscious healing and self-love are key to feeling better and moving forwards.
Pick one. Use it for 30 days. See how it helps you. Then repeat the process for another 30 days with a different affirmation for healing.
18 Powerful Healing Affirmations
- I give myself permission to heal.
- My body, mind, emotions, and spirit are always becoming more balanced.
- I am in tune with my inner self and I know that I have the power to improve my circumstances.
- May the abundance of my Higher Self fill my mind, soul, and body with the love that brings healing in every manner.
- I am happy, healthy and whole.
- My mind helps heal my body.
- My body is strong and I am safe within it.
- I claim the healing power that expresses itself in me in all ways.
- Every day in every way I am getting healthier and healthier.
- I choose healing for my heart, body and soul every day.
- Perfect health is my Divine right and I claim it now.
- I heal in my own time and I’m patient with myself every day.
- My body knows how to heal itself, and is doing so even now.
- My mind is brilliant; my body is healthy; my soul is tranquil.
- I have the power to create my own reality.
- I am filled with vitality, energy, and physical stamina.
- I welcome all perspectives, because anything can help me uncover new ways to feel better, live healthier, and love life more.
- As I focus more on how I can heal, new ideas and inspiration come into my life.
When you use these affirmations consistently and partner them with a healthy diet, consistent exercise (even just 30 minutes of walking per day!), meditation, and visualization, you'll see healing miracles in your life.
Where you place your attention and intention will create results in your life.
Don't take our word for it though. Here are 15 inspirational healing quotes from famous authors, speakers, teachers, and healers, to help you on your journey to wellness.
15 Healing Quotes That Will Inspire Your Journey To Wellness
- “Healing doesn't mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls your life.” ~ Akshay Dubey
- “The best way to heal a life that feels shattered is to hand all of the pieces to God.” ~ Doreen Virtue
- “Your peace won't begin after you heal but when you agree to heal.” ~ Sonia Choquette
- “The more you move toward what makes you feel good,and move away from those things that bring you distress and pain, the healthier you will be.” ~ Dr. Christiane Northrup
- “The final stage of healing is using what happens to you to help other people.” ~ Gloria Steinem
- “Dear God – Please clear away any negativity from my life, thoughts, beliefs, feelings, relationships, finances, body, home, and work.” ~ The Miracles of Archangel Micheal
- “Listen to your heart today. Feel your feelings fully without judging them. If you allow yourself to feel all of your feelings fully, regardless of whether they're sad, angry, or joyous, your heart's wisdom will heal your pain.” ~ Dr. Christiane Northrup
- “You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we're not. We always have the power of our minds… Claim and consciously use your power.” ~ Louise Hay
- “Remember, healing – all healing comes from within. Yet there is the healing of the physical, there is the healing of the mental, there is the correct direction from the spirit. Coordinate these and you'll be whole!” ~ Edgar Cayce
- “There is nothing in the world more powerful than love. Love enlivens, love unites, and love heals.” ~ Deepak Chopra
- Loving everything about yourself-even the parts you consider unacceptable-is an act of personal power. It is beginning of healing. ~ Dr. Christiane Northrup
- “She needed someone to heal her. So she became a healer.” ~ Alex Myles
- “Forgiving is not forgetting. It is remembering without anger. It frees up your power, heals your body, mind and spirit.” ~ Les Brown
- “Your heart will fix itself. It's your mind you need to worry about. Your mind where you locked the memories, your mind where you have kept pieces of the ones that hurt you, that still cut through you like shards of glass. Your mind will keep you up at night, make you cry, destroy you over and over again. You need to convince your mind that it has to let go… because your heart already knows how to heal.” ~ Nikita Gil
- The body heals with play. The mind heals with laughter. And spirit heals with joy.” ~ Proverb
Affirmations are always good. Quotes provide support, inspiration, and faith.
But how do you know if you are actually healing?
Sure, your body and mind may feel better. However, that can shift day to day.
The important thing is to look at your mindset over the course of weeks and months. If you see some of the shifts below, then you know you are successfully healing.
8 Signs That You Are Successfully Healing
- More observing, less judging.
- More responding, less reacting.
- More self love, less self sabotage.
- More boundaries, less resentments.
- More inner peace, less outer chaos.
- More clarity, less confusion.
- More being, less doing.
- More faith, less fear.
The above affirmations, quotes, and signs should be a good start for your healing.
And if you'd like additional practical support for your spiritual healing, join one of our free virtual healing events below or browse our calendar of free online spiritual healing classes and workshops.