Healing from Narcissistic Abuse and Relationship Trauma Summit
35 trauma-informed therapists, relationship experts, psychologists and more will help you:
- Heal your relationship trauma
- Break free from toxicity
- And experience the respect, love & healthy relationships you deserve
According to Guinness World Records, the world's oldest person is a 115 year old named María Branyas Morera.
What is her secret to longevity?
Staying away from toxic people.
Research has shown that toxic relationships can impact our physical health, as well as our lifespan.
Have you experienced toxic relationships?
How about Narcissistic Abuse or other kinds of Relationship Trauma?
If so, perhaps you’re experiencing devastating mental and physical health impacts like anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress, difficulty sleeping, headaches, digestive issues, chronic pain, cognitive impairment and more.
Relationship Trauma can stem from emotional, physical, or sexual abuse experienced during a relationship, and can create long-lasting psychological and physical impacts.
Sign of Relationship Trauma Can Include
- Anxiety, fear & distress
- Flashbacks & intrusive thoughts
- Toxic shame & guilt
- Trust issues & suspicion in others
- Nightmares & sleep issues
Signs of Narcissistic Abuse Might Include:
- Emotional abuse & blackmail
- Verbal abuse (belittling, blaming, bullying, shaming, raging)
- Manipulation & controlling behavior
- Social isolation & creating mistrust for those outside the relationship
- Physical or digital privacy invasion
- Disregarding boundaries & excuses for bad behavior
Side-effects of Narcissistic & Relationship Trauma can include:
- Obsessive thoughts
- Flashbacks & nightmares
- Being on the defensive & overreacting
- Self-medicating with drugs, alcohol, food, shopping, etc
- Dissociation & self-isolation
- Difficulty trusting others & yourself
If you are suffering from the impacts of Relationship Trauma, know that you are not alone.
According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, more than 43 million women and 38 million men will experience mental or emotional abuse by an intimate partner.
While the wounds from this abuse might be deep rooted, the good news is…you CAN heal.
You are not alone.
What You'll Learn
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn from over 35 relationship experts, psychologists, best-selling authors & more:
- Spot Red Flags of Narcissists & Toxic People (whether with your romantic partner, parents, children, neighbors, boss, colleagues & more).
- Relationship Trauma Freedom: Learn methods and practices to release your trauma and free yourself once and for all.
- Busting Narcissistic Abuse Healing Myths: Learn the truth about your healing journey, how to get unstuck, what to avoid doing & what to do more of!
- Create Your Narcissistic Trauma Healing Toolkit: Understand the importance of cultivating self-esteem, staying calm, setting energetic boundaries, & how to experience post-traumatic growth.
- Find Love After Relationship Trauma: How to stop your fears of repeating the toxic relationship cycle, stand up to limiting beliefs about love & cultivate healthy connections.
- The Truth About Covert Narcissism, the damaging effects it has & why it can hook people for so long.
- How to break free from Toxic Family Members, take your power back & live a life filled with confidence & healthy relationships.
- Understand the Neuroscience of Trauma & how to cultivate Somatic Resilience after Narcissistic Abuse.
- How to NOT be a victim of Relationship Trauma & stop focusing on the Narcissist to set yourself free.
- The link between developmental trauma, codependency, and attracting narcissists – and what you can do to put an end to the toxic relationship cycle!
- How to Reprogram Your Unconscious Mind after Emotional Abuse and Neglect, the importance of overcoming blame, shame & so much more!
Speaker List: Caroline Strawson, Kim Saeed, Rebecca Zung, Dr. Joe Rubino, Lindsey Ellison, Tracy Malone, Renee Swanson, Michelle Farris, Dr. Sherrie Campbell, Dr. Ameet Aggarwal, Vikki Stark, Anne Blythe, Ken Page, Dr. Rhoberta Shaler, Susan Ball, Stephanie McPhail, Joshua Sylvae, Cheryl Fidelman, Esther Goldstein, Kevin Petersen, Jay Reid, Veronika Archer, Rachel Grant, Kaleah LaRoche, Annie Kaszina, Ronia Fraser, Tracy Principi, Jaime Bronstein, Dr. Linda Olson, Sara Illig, Sarah Pacaro, Amanda Ann Gregory, Maria McMahon, Erica Hornthal, Angela Myer & Victoria McCooey
Why You Should Attend the Summit
It's FREE (-:
While many conferences cost thousands of dollars, we wanted to give you access to this event for free because the material is so rich and life-changing. And the great news is, it is completely online, so you can watch it from the comfort of your home, from your office, your laptop, your tablet, your phone, wherever you'd like.
Make Progress In Your Healing Journey
These inspirational, knowledgeable teachers will give you incredible strategies so you can immediately apply what you've learned in your life and start experiencing the benefits of your transformation. Each teacher was hand-selected for the amazing quality of work they are doing, helping people like you heal from toxic relationships and take your power back!
These Classes Include Video!
We wanted to give you the opportunity see these teachers work their magic and share their healing wisdom with you on camera. This allows for a much more intimate experience during the event to help you connect with the teachers on a deeper level and apply their strategies and advice into your life right away.
Attend From ANYWHERE Using ANY Device!
Sit outside on your porch, inside on your couch, in front of a computer, or listen to these classes while you're doing other things. Each class is available to you easily and effortlessly. Just click the play button and you'll be tuned into top teachers sharing their practical, applicable wisdom to help you heal your emotional wounds and live your best possible life.
↘️ Click Here To Register For Free ↙️
About Your Hosts – iKE ALLEN & Ande Anderson
iKE ALLEN & Ande Anderson, MS, RD are the Co-Owners of AVAIYA University.
AVAIYA creates films, courses, and online conferences such as Healing From Childhood Trauma, Overcoming Chronic Pain, The Tao of Quantum Physics, Overcoming Insecurity & Low Self-Esteem, The Truth About Prosperity, Breaking Free From Codependency, Breaking Free From Abandonment & Betrayal, A Course in Miracles The Movie, Reversing Type 2 Diabetes, Overcoming Depression & Loneliness, Overcoming PTSD, Breaking Free From Toxic Relationships, Believe & Receive, Overcoming Narcissistic Abuse and many more.
Hundreds of thousands of people from across the globe have attended AVAIYA University's past online conferences!
Lives have been transformed and the feedback they've received has been so incredible that they continue creating life-changing, educational events for you and others to tune into and learn from.
In a world often viewed as problematic by many, AVAIYA believes that what we each focus on and present to the world creates what is reflected back to us.
Because of this philosophy, AVAIYA creates only POSITIVE media, online conferences, and workshops to share with the world.
About iKe Allen
About Ande Anderson
About iKe Allen
↘️ Click Here To Register For Free ↙️
🌟 Even if you can’t attend live… 🌟
Register now because each day's talks will be recorded and available for replay for 24 hours after each session.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you! 🙂