Engendering Love Summit
Feminine and masculine energies live in us all, and it’s time to have conversations about how we experience them in ourselves, in our relationships, at work, and out in the world.
Who The Engendering Love Summit Is For
This summit is for everyone who has had challenges with how they relate their gender with others… whether you are a:
- Woman struggling with gender roles and being told you are too aggressive
- Man who is feeling hesitant or shame following the #Metoo movement
- Trans or non-binary individual navigating gender out in the world
- Or exploring your gender in any way
This summit will have something supportive and healing for you.
Featured Panels At the Engendering Love Summit
Gender is experienced differently for everybody. Even though there are common experiences, there really is no “one size fits all” way to look at gender.
To help get the conversations started, the Engendering Love Summit will feature the following expert panels:
- Women’s Panel
- Men's Panel
- Trans & Non-Binary Panel
- Relationship Panel
Some sample questions that many of the panels will explore are:
- What has been your personal journey around gender?
- What is your understanding, and experience, of embodying the Feminine & Masculine within?
- How do these energies and their balance impact your life, your work, and your relationships (romantic and otherwise)?
- What do you experience as the beauty and joy, as well as sorrow and pain of your gender?
- Having traveled the journey you have been on, what insights would you like to share or impart on those listening?
Engendering Love Summit Speaker List
Alanis Morissette, Michael Meade, Shana James, William Keepin, Cynthia Brix, Andrea Gibson, Miranda Macpherson, Warren Farrell, Jed Diamond, Charles Eisenstein, Keith Boykin, Pat McCabe, Michaela Boehm, Sally Kempton, Tami Simon, Gay Hendricks, Katie Hendricks, Harville Hendrix, Helen Hunt, Sam Garanzini, Alapaki Yee, Alex Iantaffi, Ashlee Marie Preston, K. Marshall Green, D'Lo
About Your Host – Engendering Love
Engendering Love is a California 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization, committed to donating all revenues beyond production costs for the Engendering Love Summit to other public charities.
The mission of Engendering Love is to empower and honor all expressions of gender and sexuality. To engender greater understanding, healing, and harmony between women, men, and all expressions of gender. To help us embody and celebrate all of life’s creative energies—yin and yang, masculine and feminine—as they may be combined in all people. To heal the disconnection, pain, and mistrust between us regardless of our gender orientation. To celebrate the dignity of difference among us and to empower all people with the power of love—a power with rather than over.
Engendering Love aims to maximize safety, support healing, and to Engender Love by cultivating and adhering to these Values, as an organization, and by inviting and reminding all participants to:
- Listen deeply with an open heart
- Come with curiosity and willingness to learn
- Value inclusivity by respecting all individuals and all points of view
- Honor and celebrate differences
- Hold your own and others’ hurt empathically and compassionately
- Assume good intentions
- Empower and treat others with dignity
- Express yourself authentically and kindly
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” —Jimi Hendrix
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you!