The Millionaire Within Her Docuseries | Free Ticket | Streaming Now
Did you know that women control 51% of the wealth in the US? And the trend is accelerating. In fact, by 2030, women will control a full two-thirds of the nation’s wealth.
It’s interesting that women have traditionally been taught that we are less capable than men and that controlling wealth is not their domain. Some women were socially conditioned to believe that their own money will likely come from their fathers or husbands. That subtle programming is still rumbling around inside most women, and that is what’s prevented a lot of them from going for their dreams.
It’s time for those messages to be banished from the individual and collective consciousnesses… and no longer accepted.
This is essential not just for the women of our generation, but also for the generations of women to come.
How “The Millionaire Within Her” Helps You Make More Money
What if life was just a little bit easier for you? For the first time, on an unprecedented scale, the world’s leading women come together to openly reveal what they know by sharing what they’ve gone through, what they learned and what you need to know now.
It’s all about money… With the unique characteristics of a conscious spiritually-centered woman. As a woman, it’s your nature to create. It’s just who you are. Now, you can follow The Millionaire Within Her Mentors to achieve your own success.
Featuring fearless women from around the world, The Millionaire Within Her spotlights stories of collaboration, creativity, intuition, nurturing, strength, trailblazing, and wisdom. And of course… money.
You’ll get to see how women across the globe are pushing the envelope of innovation, business growth and financial success like never before. You’ll hear from well-known celebrity names to “stay at home” moms turned business moguls.
Watch and discover how women can earn more, lead more, influence more… BE more than they ever thought possible.
Too many times women have been left behind. This is an opportunity for women to encircle their sisters and rise together. It’s time to share leadership, sisterhood, and receive the answers you are searching for.
Sometimes you’re one just one idea away from uncovering the life of your dreams.It’s absolutely possible to change your financial life, and by watching “The Millionaire Within Her” you get to skip the hardest steps of the process.
You get to “stand on the shoulder of giants” and hear from women who had to figure it out on their own. You get to learn from their mistakes and successes, so that you don’t make the same mistakes. You are joining in to finally understand all of their tips, tricks and secrets.
What You’ll See During The Millionaire Within Her
- What others are doing to go from $0 to tens of thousands in new income per month
- How women are collaborating to build new ideas.
- How you too can use your unique skills to tap into the Millionaire Within Her YOU!
The Millionaire Within Her will help you get those answers, and all you have to do is take the next step…
Who Can “The Millionaire Within Her” Help
This documentary series is for women who know what it’s like to be:
- Working so hard every day yet feeling broke.
- Fearing they won’t make ends meet.
- Identifying with their egos and struggles.
- Punishing their bodies with diets and shame.
- Believing their worth was limited at best.
- Not having enough time, energy, and attention.
- Surviving, but just barely.
Did you know that women control 51% of the wealth in the US? And the trend is accelerating. In fact, by 2030, women will control a full two-thirds of the nation’s wealth.
It’s interesting that women have traditionally been taught that they are less capable than men and that controlling wealth is not their domain. Some women were socially conditioned to believe that their own money will likely come from their fathers or husbands. That subtle programming is still rumbling around inside most women, and that is what’s prevented a lot of them from going for their dreams.
It’s time for those messages to be banished from the individual and collective consciousnesses… and no longer be accepted. This is essential not just for the women of our generation, but also for the generations of women to come.
An Abundance of Opportunities for Women
Opportunities are everywhere when you are open to the moments that lead to the big, successful vision of yourself. You only have to commit to the impact you want to make and the people you wish to serve. Even better is that you don’t have to do it alone.
You have the power to influence with a unique combination of feminine tenderness and ambitious drive. The boy’s club is shrinking, and the age of the female is upon us. You were born rich in thought and love. And so many people want you to succeed, because when you do… you can then share the lessons with others… helping them solve big problems even faster.
A little can create A LOT. The first step is to take stock of all you have access to — including all the insight you gained from this 9-part docuseries. Then leverage how you use those resources to discover what you love, how to share it, and with whom so that you can create value and social change.
The Millionaire Within Her And Financial Literacy for Women
Financial literacy is crucial for all women moving forward…
You CAN become ready to respond with strength and influence so that you are not left in survival mode or needing to be saved.
Your internal worth is your greatest asset, and it powers your ability to build systems with leverage and create economic engines to support impact.
The Millionaire Within Her is a beautifully filmed resource, packaged with women’s wisdom, to help you and the women in your life succeed.
Watch The Trailer For “The Millionaire Within Her”
We hope you enjoy this fan-made trailer for the docuseries! Get your free ticket here.
A Message From Kristi Frank – About “The Millionaire Within Her” Docuseries
I’m not the same woman I was when I started doing interviews for The Millionaire Within Her. Seriously, I am transformed.
This all started as my personal journey. I really thought that as I interviewed all of these experts, that I would find “It”… that one thing that would work for me. You know, that one tip or strategy that would make all the difference.
I didn’t find exactly what I was looking for. I found what actually works… what we all really need. I found it by accident.
As I was interviewing these women, and listening and re-listening, watching and re-watching, I began to change. Something I wasn’t expecting showed up and happened automatically and almost magically.
My behaviors and beliefs changed without me noticing for a while. I just started feeling better about my money and my future.
“The Millionaire Within Her” Episode List
Episode 1: The Millionaire Within Her
Alison J. Prince, Founder: “Because I Can”
- Alison got her start pulling stuff out of the trash and she sold it. The $200 she made proved to her that she could do it.
- She found old boards behind the garage. “I’m gonna sell blocks of wood!” See how she paid off her minivan with those blocks.
- Her daughters hit six figures before their first day in High School. She helps thousands of others now.
Gloria Mayfield Banks: Elite Executive National Sales Director for Mary Kay, Inc.
- How did Gloria overcome dyslexia to get into Harvard?
- How did she move past and overcome domestic abuse?
- How do you attract ambitious and capable people?
Sage Lavine: Women Rocking Business
- What did the Dalai Lama say about women in business?
- What are the four stages of flow?
- 85% of women businesses fail. How do you succeed?
JJ Virgin: Founder, Mindshare
- When her son, Grant was at the point of death and doctors had given up, what did she do?
- How does paying attention to your GAM (pronounced Jam), Gratitude, Appreciation and Miracles (little wins) help you? Watch …
- A grudgeholder, how did she forgive the lady who saw her injured son and drove away? Listen …
- What supplement did she give her injured son over the objections of her doctors?
- As a mom, how do you take a break?
Episode 2: The Millionaire Within Her
Marci Shimoff: Transformational Teacher & Best-Selling Author
- At the top of her game with three books on the bestseller list, she broke down in tears…
- What ten words can you say to forgive someone else? To forgive yourself?
- What are the seven areas in your life to build lasting happiness?
Noelle Randall: Grow Your Wealth Bootcamp
- Losing everything in 2005, bankrupt, and living in her parents’ basement, she lost her confidence.
- Noelle is able to say, “I can pay to get you out of foreclosure” and back that up, saving their credit and helping them out of desperation.
- Now, her joy is the success of her students… Like the truck driver who memorized a key paragraph, and you won’t believe what happened next!
Jessica Higdon: Time, Money, Freedom
- How do I create content that really engages people?
- How do I create an audience, starting with little to no money?
- How do I convert content into sales… With action steps?
Jacki Zehner: First Woman Partner at Goldman Sachs
- How to harness the strength of Wonder Woman in your business and your life.
- How do you choose to be the hero instead of the victim?
- How do you use your love, service and compassion to help women and girls the world over?
Episode 3: The Millionaire Within Her
Ali Katz: Creator of Getting Good With Money
- From having a con artist for a dad, Ali Katz graduated top of her class at Georgetown Law School to try to save him and prove she was a good girl.
- What is Money Dysmorphia? How does having it affect every single aspect of life? How did she overcome it?
- Watch for the key steps she gives to succeed in business and in life!
Arielle Ford: Best-Selling Author, World-Renowned Publicist for Spiritual Luminaries
- A successful publicist, Arielle realized she had forgotten to get married. Eighteen months later, she married the right man. Find out how…
Are you too old for a new relationship? Too tired? Too much baggage?
How do you get what you really want? How do you NOT get what you don’t?
Rebecca de Azevedo: Creating Your Future
- A recovering codependent and massage therapist, Rebecca helps others recover their mind-body connections.
- You don’t need to stay stuck! There is a way out.
- Trying to change the people around you? Good luck! You always can choose how to respond.
Janet Attwood: NY Times Best-Selling Author of “The Passion Test”
- How do you take your passion and turn it into an income?
- How do you identify and eliminate your limiting beliefs? Janet walks you through how to free yourself!
- What are the clues to living a truly passionate life?
- How do you avoid burnout? Find out now!
Episode 4: The Millionaire Within Her
Natalie Ledwell: Founder, Mind Movies
- After building over 20 businesses, she felt like a car up on a jack, spinning wheels.
- Finding it difficult to visualize goals, she created Mind Movies. Risking everything, she trusted in the process of helping others.
- Listen to the little, simple tricks to make your dreams feel real–so they become real. Weight, money, even love.
Danielle Delgago: Get Good, Get Paid – Winning On Repeat
- Too nice, she was told she’d never make it in sales. Relentlessly training, she learned to love people into win/win/win!
- Listen to how she shows women how to not be reluctant to share their grind, their hustle, and their rewards
- What’s her one fluffy, secret tool? (hint: found during her fight with cancer)
Carolyn Buck Luce: Inventor of The Decade Game
- How do you find the courage to claim your voice as a woman?
- If you knew this is your time to shine, what would you do next? Carolyn says GO!
- Envision your life, 10 years from now. Imagine you’re a shaman and envision exactly what that life will be like. Now what?
Jennifer Kem: Strategic Brand Advisor
- After losing the grandmother who raised her, her business, her marriage, her house and sinking into catatonic depression, what did her daughter say to snap her back into life?
- Now a world-renowned expert in branding, listen to how she built back from nothing.
- How do you gain a community of supporters and find the courage to find your value?
Episode 5: The Millionaire Within Her
Vilma Nunez: Digital Marketing Training for the Spanish Speaking Community
- s the leading eMarketer in the Latino market, Vilma is a huge resource to help women grow their businesses.
- How do you open a business in the United States and reside here legally? ¡Mira!
- ¿Cómo puede una latina con poco o ningún entendimiento de inglés tener éxito en los negocios, aquí o en cualquier lugar? ¡De hecho, creo que deberíamos escuchar su opinión en este asunto!
- How can a Latina with little to no English succeed in business, here or anywhere?
Gina DeVee: Founder of Divine Living
- How can you value yourself and value your products so that you can have consistent $10,000 months?
- How do you create, sell and fulfill high-end packages?
- A broke, struggling psychotherapist, she knew we were all made for more but was still stuck in her parents’ basement. Watch how she got out!
Lee Richter: How to Turn Your Business Into a Multi-Million Dollar Business
- YOU are doing amazing things in the world and you deserve to be your amazing, productive, and successful you!
- Her unique vision and drive revolutionizes business to produce hundreds of jobs, educate tens of thousands of people and make millions in revenue.
- She is committed to the way business is done and she explains why she does it with kindness and appreciation.
Alyssa Hammond: Women’s Wealth Coach
- How do you magnetically attract money and abundance?
- How do you take radical responsibility for your situation and use that to get ahead?
- What is your hobby and how do you monetize it? And never get laid off? Watch!
Episode 6: The Millionaire Within Her
Shanda Sumpter: Heartcore Business
- It’s Shanda’s mission to give entrepreneurs the step-by-step systems they need to launch and grow their businesses
- Hear her own journey from struggle to triumph: there was a time when she had only $500 to her name and was facing the prospect of moving back home to her parents.
- She hired a mentor.. and that became the catalyst for a domino effect of miracles.
Lynne Twist: Founder, The Soul of Money Institute
- Did you know there are 3 steps to Money Forgiveness? (and why you need it)
- Lynn explains that examining our attitudes toward money can offer surprising insight into our lives, values, and the “essence of prosperity” that we carry.
- The transforming power of sufficiency and gratitude. How to have peace with money.
Lisa Romano: Bloomberg’s “Most Influential Person of 2020”
- How do you recognize codependency in yourself and others? If you aren’t codependent, someone close to you is.
- Overcoming codependency is an epic, heroic journey! And so worth it.
- What are the Ten Commandments Of Overcoming Codependency? Lisa lays it out with humor and compassion.
Episode 7: The Millionaire Within Her
Margaret Lynch: Tapping into Wealth
- How money translates energetically in your life and can appear and disappear accordingly.
- Why “tapping into wealth” became important in removing unseen and unconscious money blocks.
- Why letting go of limits and beliefs can be scary – but also exhilarating.
Maria Murgatroyd: Live Your Message
- You don’t have to be like everyone else. Be your silly, fun, and different self. You will find it works… If you let it
- How making a documentary in the Brazilian rainforest changed everything for her.
- Why blueprints are important for everything you do. You can vary but always stick to a successful blueprint.
Liz Germain: Super Sister Fitness, Entrepreneur & YouTube Expert
- How Liz became a youtube expert totally by accident, and how sometimes the things around you become a perfect opportunity. Pay attention…
- Don’t think you are interesting enough to start a YouTube channel? Think again! You’d be surprised what works, and how you can create an income from what you know.
- How to get YouTube to promote you — it’s a little-known secret sauce.
Marie Claire-Cates: Founder of Acne Expert Skincare, A 7-Figure Beauty Brand
- Watch how Marie pulled herself out of welfare to launch her phenomenal skin care business.
- How do you keep your skin amazing?
- Her morning routine gives her immense energy.
- How do you be the person you want to attract?
Episode 8: The Millionaire Within Her
Zhena Muzyka: Life by the Cup, Social Entrepreneur
- Zhena shares exactly why women are the ones in business shaking things up.
- Why NOT to listen when someone tells you that “You’re in a hard business.”
- Tea really can change your financial life… Really. See how.
Kine Corder: Presidential Lifestyle Wellness Company
- Kiné uniquely applies metaphysics and data to help free you from feeling like a prisoner to your business.
- Money was supposed to give you freedom… right? If you feel trapped, Kiné walks you through how to break through your blocks.
- Why high achieving, mission-driven entrepreneurs need… Hypnotherapy?
Nicola Smith Jackson: Pink Millionaire Club & Money Mansion
- What P-I-N-K really stands for, and why you should have more PINK in your life.
- How come women are afraid of the word “millionaire”? Being rich is not selfish, it’s our birthright… and here’s why…
- How to create an income that lasts even during a recession and down times.
Susie Carder: Profit Coach and Author of “Wealth Is Your Birthright”
- After 20 years of doing everything right, Susie lost everything. Learn how she got back up and got moving.
- What key questions will help you get on the right track?
- How do you find your niche? Watch now!
Episode 9: The Millionaire Within Her
Natalie Jill: Total Body Thrive & Age In Reverse
- Natalie didn’t really relate to people going through trials … until pregnant and 60 pounds overweight, she lost her job, her credit, her marriage, and her confidence. Watch how she got her mojo back.
- Taking the little baby steps that brought her back into the sunlight, she now teaches others how to overcome all odds in fitness and in life. This is powerful!
- When you’re feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start, how do YOU get your mojo back?
Rachel Miller: Organic Social Media Strategist
- A former teacher stuck at home with her baby and a broken-down car, she started Quirky Momma to find people to love, help and talk to. “When life is tightest, that’s when you have the most opportunity!”
- Rachel bumped into Jasmine and helped her. She said, “Not only did I build a business, I built a tribe of 40k people who fuel my heart.” It feeds her soul!
- “I’m the girl next door that you would never expect to be a millionaire. I don’t think my friends and family know. I do love making money because it makes an impact.”
Nicole Mavretic: Queen of Facebook Live
- How curiosity over the “dumpster diving phenomenon” changed her financial life forever… see how some fearlessness and curiosity can fuel wealth.
- She became fascinated with how to look amazing on a budget, and through her research started creating her own cosmetic lines.
- On most nights you can catch her LIVE on Facebook talking about real life as a mother of 4 and business owner who built it all step by step.
Debra Poneman: Yes to Success
- Who were Debra’s two greatest teachers and what did she learn? Listen …
- Feeling energetically thwarted? It might not be you …
- What did a near-death experience teach Debra about the power of your words? This is incredible!
Production Notes: The Millionaire Within Her
About Kristi Frank, Host of The Millionaire Within Her
Kristi Frank, chosen among 250,000 applicants to be an entrepreneur on Season #1 of NBC’s, ‘The Apprentice’, is well known for helping businesses develop, open and grow their businesses. This business and health/fitness guru has run her own real estate investment business based out of Los Angeles, while concurrently developing from the ground up a successful, raw foods restaurant. Kristi has appeared on every major network TV show from ‘MSNBC’, ‘Oprah’ and ‘The View’, subsequently helping entrepreneurs across business channels and media to transform their lives and businesses. She is currently following her entrepreneurial spirit through venture capital investing and other business endeavors. About Your Host – Kristi Frank
Kristi Frank, chosen among 250,000 applicants to be an entrepreneur on Season #1 of NBC’s, ‘The Apprentice’, is well known for helping businesses develop, open and grow their businesses. This business and health/fitness guru has run her own real estate investment business based out of Los Angeles, while concurrently developing from the ground up a successful, raw foods restaurant. Kristi has appeared on every major network TV show from ‘MSNBC’, ‘Oprah’ and ‘The View’, subsequently helping entrepreneurs across business channels and media to transform their lives and businesses. She is currently following her entrepreneurial spirit through venture capital investing and other business endeavors.
“The Millionaire Within Her” Documentary Plot
The Millionaire Within Her is a documentary series that follows over 50 spiritually-oriented millionaire women who have gone from dire circumstances to abundance, happiness, and inner peace.
These are women who have been:
- Mother of 6 kids and lonely at home
- Daughter of a con artist
- People pleaser who thought she had it all
- Childhood in rural Australia with a family of 8 siblings
- Divorced with 3 kids to care forBankrupted with 2 kids living in parents’ basement
That is, until they discovered that money is the fuel for their creative dreams. During this free docuseries, they share it all with you, so that you can join on a spiritual journey into your true wealth.
Through much trial and error, these world-class women forged a path in order to BE and DO exactly what they are meant to BE and DO, experiencing everything to the fullest and expanding into lives of passion, purpose, and profit, even when they didn’t have role models that looked like them.
Now they have gathered to give you a community that you can both see yourself in AND become a part of.
Inspirational Quotes From “The Millionaire Within Her”
“Helping people is the secret to happiness.” ~ Allison Maslan
“Before you can observe a pattern that’s destructive in yourself, you have to be still. You have to be humble. And you have to accept that you’re not perfect.” ~ Lisa Romano
“If you listen to your longing, and you pay attention to your discontent, it doesn’t mean you’ll change it… but it means you can. You can’t change something you’re not aware of.” ~ Mary Morrissey
“I made the decision with the $60 in my bank account, ruined credit, and $75,000 worth of debt that I would never struggle again financially. I also made the decision that I would never again say ‘I would love to but I don’t have the money.'” ~ Gina DeVee
“You can build a business at ANY point in your life.” ~ Jessica Higdon
“If you think that every mistake is a failure, you’re not going to want to do anything wrong and then you’re going to stay in your comfort zone.” ~ Marisa Murgatroyd
“We think that success and money are going to bring us happiness. That’s not true. We actually have it backwards. Happiness will bring us greater success and greater money.” ~ Marci Shimoff
“Don’t let anyone tell you it can’t be done.” ~ Alison Maslan
“You don’t have to do business in the way that everybody else says you gotta do business. You can be playful, silly, crazy, and people will fall in love with you because of who you are… and not just because of what you do.” ~ Marisa Murgatroyd
“First create a vision, not of what you think you can have, but what you would love.” ~ Mary Morrissey
“You can do whatever it is you want to do, and there is help available for you. There are so many people that would love to see you be a success.” ~ Noelle Randall
“So often we get so stuck in ourselves that we don’t realize what our true mission is.” ~ Rachel Miller
“Your life has been a PhD program preparing you for the next chapter, regardless of what you’ve been through. You have been like a sherpa who has gone through particular circumstnaces. Now you get to usher people up the mountain, and that’s so beautiful. ” ~ Sage Lavine
“Stop reading books on confidence… because confidence comes after courage.” ~ Shanda Sumpter
Cast Of “The Millionaire Within Her”
Featured speakers include: Alison J. Prince, Gloria Mayfield Banks, Sage Lavine, JJ Virgin, Marci Shimoff, Noelle Randall, Jessica Higdon, Jacki Zehner, Ali Katz, Arielle Ford, Rebecca de Azevedo, Janet Attwood, Natalie Ledwell, Danielle Delgago, Carolyn Buck Luce, Jennifer Kem, Jennifer Kem, Gina DeVee, Lee Richter, Alyssa Hammond, Shanda Sumpter, Lynne Twist, Lisa Romano, Margaret Lynch, Maria Murgatroyd, Liz Germain, Marie Claire-Cates, Zhena Muzyka, Kine Corder, Nicola Smith Jackson, Susie Carder, Natalie Jill, Rachel Miller, Nicole Mavretic, Debra Poneman, Kristi Frank
Who Produced “The Millionaire Within Her”
The Millionaire Within Her is produced by Jeff Hays Films. Jeff Hays is an award winning filmmaker and television producer since the early nineties, gained national attention with Fahrenhype 9/11 (2004), a response to Michael Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11. He followed that with On Native Soil (2006). Narrated by Kevin Costner and Hilary Swank, the documentary focused on the perspective of surviving family members of 9/11 victims and their efforts to create the 9/11 Commission. The film was acquired by Lions Gate and NBC and was short-listed for an Academy Award.
Hays produced a yearlong television series for Lifetime Television, and then returned to documentary film with Doctored in 2012, and Bought in 2014.
In 2017, Jeff partnered with Dr. Patrick Gentempo to create Revealed Films. and together, they have released nine multi-part series covering subjects including, health and nutrition, medical issues, wealth- building, religious and political topics.
Release Details for The Millionaire Within Her
Release Date: 2021
Country of Origin: United States
Official Website: Here
Photos From The Millionaire Within Her
Reviews for The Millionaire Within Her Docuseries
“Motivational and captivating!” ~ Serena Satcher
Frequently Asked Questions about The Millionaire Within Her Docuseries
Where can I watch The Millionaire Within her for free online?
The producers of “The Millionaire Within Her”” makes the documentary available periodically during limited-release periods. During that limited-release time, you can watch it here. If it is not currently available, you can sign up for the waiting list and be notified the next time it is released to the public for free streaming.
Does Netflix stream The Millionaire Within Her?
It is not available on Netflix at this time.
Where can I download, rent, or purchase the The Millionaire Within Her?
It cannot be bought, rented, or downloaded. The only way to watch “The Millionaire Within her” is to get your free online streaming ticket here.