(Free eBook) “103 Disempowering Beliefs About Weight Loss and Body Confidence and How to Eliminate Them In Minutes”
When you think about how to release extra weight, what are the first things that you think of?
Eating better and exercising, right?
That’s what most people think of and those things are a huge component in sustained weight-loss. However, there's also a key component that makes the difference between people who know what they should be doing and can't do it… and those who can and get long-term reslts.
We live in an age of chronic stress. Stress about work, stress about the kids, stress about our health. It very often feels like it’s never-ending. And so with our busy lives, trying to live a balanced lifestyle where we eat well and exercise can be challenging.
New York Times best-selling author Jessica Ortner is an expert in helping women to actually be able to make the changes they need to make to be able to lose weight. And as Jessica says:
“Only focusing on diet and exercise when trying to release weight, can lead to stagnant results that keep you stuck.
The challenge is that the ability to eat well, exercise, and feel safe releasing weight are all run unconsciously in your brain, and if your brain isn't wired the way you want it to be, then you're just setting yourself up for failure.
If you've struggled and gone from diet to diet, you're likely to continue the trend UNLESS you get to the root of the problem.”
You see Jessica has been taking a much different approach towards helping women and she's been getting some startlingly good results.
The approach she takes, in dealing with the unconscious wiring in our brains, is so critical to being able to actually put in place so much of the health information you learn.
In this free spiritual eBook, Jessica shares details on her approach to helping women find and overcome the unconscious emotions, beliefs, traumas and more that keep women from releasing weigh.
She will not only help you to find the issues that are keeping YOU stuck, she’ll also teach you about a technique she uses with her clients to rewire the brain for achieving optimal results.
The technique is known as “EFT” or “Tapping.” If you’ve never heard of it, don’t worry as she'll explain exactly what it is, how it works, and why so many people are using it today with powerful results.
Here's some of what Jessica shares in this ebook:
On the science and research:
- What goes on in the body biologically with negative emotions like stress, anxiety and overwhelm and the specifics on how they affect your weight (The way it affects digestion, blood vessels and brain function is fascinating!)
- -hat happens in your brain that causes you to overeat when you are emotional (and how to counteract this)
- -hy people yo-yo with diets and why they actually put on more weight when going from diet to diet
And here is some of what she'll cover on how to use Tapping for Weight Loss:
- How to pinpoint the underlying unconscious blocks to your weight loss and then eliminate them with Tapping
- How both large and small past traumatic events (some that you might not even remember) can keep you from feeling safe to lose weight. (And she’ll show you how to release these traumas with Tapping)
- How to use Tapping to make any nutritional or exercise program work for you!
- And so much more…
Jessica is both extremely passionate about this subject because of her own previous struggle with her weight, as well as extremely knowledgeable on the subject, having coached over 10,000 women over the past few years.