Thrive Against All Odds
Did you know that 45% of all heart attacks are silent? They don't come with the clear warning signs, but they wreak havoc nonetheless. The worst part? The 10-year survival rate is eerily similar to those who have typical heart attacks.
Isn't it alarming how our health can deteriorate unnoticed and we only wake up when it's nearly too late?
Not too long ago Tim Kaufman was in the same boat. 400+ pounds, 20 meds, and that was just the beginning of his struggles…
What unfolded next is one of the most inspiring stories you'll ever find. It's been featured on ESPN, Good Morning America, People and other major media outlets… and for the first time Tim is pulling back the curtain!
Presenting: The Thrive Against All Odds Series. Over 9 days you'll discover the exact strategies and tips that propelled Tim from being 400+ pounds to a thriving triathlete.
Why Attend “Thrive Against All Odds”
This series is unlike any other. Each day you'll dive into another phase of Tim's remarkable journey and with the help of 36 experts you'll master each phase right then and there…
You'll learn firsthand from top health experts like Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Dr. Michael Greger, Dr. Joel Kahn, Dr. Michael Klaper and people who've been in your shoes like Chef AJ, Chuck Carroll, Adam Sud and many more.
Day by day, you'll feel inspired and empowered to turn health science into action, so you too can thrive against all odds.
Who Should Attend “Thrive Against All Odds”
This summit is for you, if you:
- Are at a crossroads, wondering if it's ‘too late'—but a spark within believes otherwise
- Are tired of quick fixes, “managing” conditions and yearn for a path to true health
- Want to give yourself – and those around you – the best chance at life
- Want science-based advice that you can implement with confidence
- Feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start
- Enjoy connecting with likeminded people
What You'll Learn During “Thrive Against All Odds”
The latest science on nutrition and health is leaps and bounds ahead of what your doc might've studied back in the day. So many discoveries have been made recently, and they're game-changers.
Here are some jaw-dropping “did-you-knows” from recent research:
Food Frenzy: A shocking 58% of all calories in the U.S. diet come from ultra-processed foods. Think of processed foods like sneaky villains. They can lead to weight gain, heart issues, induce cravings, mess up your gut, and rob us of energy. It's like filling your car with the wrong fuel…
Ad Overload: The average American sees up to 10,000 ads daily, and spoiler alert: broccoli isn't being promoted! Just withstanding this onslaught is like a full-time job…
Doc's Dilemma: Less than half of medical schools teach proper nutrition. That's just 4.7 hours on average! It's like trying to bake a cake with only a quarter of the recipe.
Stress Snacking: 42% of us are “stress eaters”. It's not about willpower – our bodies are just responding to those crazy reward triggers in junk food.
The Real Monster: Dietary issues are behind 11 million deaths globally each year. Kind of puts that monster under the bed to shame, huh?
But wait, there's good news too!
You can take control of your health in a major way with just a few simple lifestyle tweaks. But you have to cut through the noise of what's hype and what's real.
Thrive Against All Odds brings together 36 top health experts who'll give you the full picture on the latest scientific insights – all in a simple, step-by-step process.
This isn't just about loading up on facts. The summit will inspire you to take real action in your life. Here's a sneak peek at the transformations you can look forward to:
- Break free from the food trap set by the food industry.
- Disarm triggers and cravings so you can make empowered choices.
- Sticking to your health goals without relying on willpower.
- Connect with a community of like-minded health warriors.
- Make healthy eating cheap, quick, and delicious.
- Unlock energy levels you thought were long gone.
- Allowing your body to heal itself.
Debunking Common Myths About Health & Weight Loss
Ever feel like the world of health has more myths than an old folklore book? And many myths are so “established” that they aren't even questioned anymore…
Let's tackle some of the biggies:
1. Your Health Only Goes Downhill with Age: This is a big one. Yes, age can bring challenges, but it doesn’t mean inevitable decline. In fact, lifestyle changes can work wonders on what were previously conceived as permanent, chronic conditions that could only be managed.
2. Healthy Food = Tasteless Food: We've been told we must sacrifice flavor for health. Not true! With the right recipes and techniques, nutritious meals can be a feast for your taste buds.
3. Losing Weight is Just About Counting Calories: Weight isn’t just a simple math equation. Factors like nutrient intake, metabolic rate, hormones, and many more play a significant role.
Recognize any? There are countless more, and unless you challenge preconceived notions – even those by doctors – you may never experience the vitality you desire and deserve…
Tim Kaufman experienced this firsthand. He was born with EDS – a rare joint disease. He did his best, but his health suffered. Weighing 400+ pounds, on pain killers, addicted to fast food and alcohol… he thought those were the cards he was dealt…
Until one day he ran an experiment. This experiment shattered this idea and allowed him to see a better future. He's never looked back, and today it's your turn.
Select Speaker Topics During “Thrive Against All Odds”
Here’s a little teaser of what's waiting for you:
- Identify food triggers and how to reprogram them with Dr. Tania Lyon
- Turn health science into dishes you'll love with Dr. Jim Loomis and Caryn Dugan
- Finding purpose and hope with Ocean Robbins
- Everything you should NOT be eating and why with Dr. Michael Klaper
- Winning the battle with addictive foods with Chuck Carroll who went from 420 to 155 pounds
- The #1 predictor whether you'll be able to stick to a healthy diet with Chef AJ
- How to be in the driver's seat with Dr. Michael Greger
- Thriving after stage Four Cancer and a Heart Transplant with Dr. Dawn Mussallem
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman clears up widespread diet misconceptions.
- Chef AJ showcases that being healthy and satiated go hand in hand.
- Dr. Michael Greger simplifies the complex world of nutrition.
- Dr. Michael Klaper reveals what NOT to eat.
- Adam Sud shares actionable steps so simple and straightforward that change becomes possible.
- Dr. Joel Kahn proves that prevention and reversal are within our grasp.
Even if you can't attend as scheduled, register now because you'll be able to listen to sessions for brief time after they air.
Health Disclosure: The contents of this website/e-mail are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This website does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you! 🙂