Uncovering the Secrets to Longevity Summit 2024
We all want to live longer, right?
But why live longer if you don’t have health, look and feel younger, or have your mental acuity, purpose, fulfillment and great relationships?
It’s time to rewrite the aging narrative!
Join over 50 leading experts who are redefining what it means to age gracefully, and learn what you can do now to extend your healthy life span!
Why Attend the “Uncovering the Secrets to Longevity” 2024 Summit
What do you see?
A fit and active 70, 80, or even 90-year-old pursuing their passions and doing what they love?
Someone who feels energized, youthful, and in the prime of their life no matter their age?
Living longer doesn’t have to mean illness, frailty, memory loss or isolation…
During the 2024 “Uncovering the Secrets to Longevity” Summit you'll discover the secrets to thriving with a healthspan that matches your lifespan.
There is currently a quantum shift in the research and medical communities’ beliefs about longevity.
For this event, Chris Burres has expertly curated a gathering of over 50 thought leaders – including doctors, researchers, genetic testing experts, biohackers and NY Times bestselling authors – who are revolutionizing our understanding of graceful aging.
Uncovering the Secrets to Longevity: Live Beyond the Norms will answer questions like:
- Can we live longer?
- Can we live healthier?
- Do genetics determine longevity?
- How do you live to be 100?
- Can aging be stopped, or even reversed?
- How can the “diseases of aging” be prevented?
Get answers to these and many more questions!
What You'll Learn During the “Uncovering the Secrets to Longevity” Summit
Many of us desire to live long, healthy and fulfilling lives.
Fortunately, learning how to achieve LONGEVITY is within your reach!
Learn key strategies for living a longer and healthier life at Uncovering the Secrets to Longevity: Live Beyond the Norms, such as:
- Using genetic & functional testing for longevity
- Key mindsets for living a long, healthy life
- Holistic approaches to supporting your bone health
- How to adjust your workouts as you age
- Identify YOUR perfect diet for aging well
- When to choose traditional vs. alternative medicine
- Info on peptides, supplements & biochemical optimization
- Strategic daily habits to defy brain aging
- Insights from people who have lived past 90
- PLUS there will be talks on hair loss, weight loss, blood sugar & more!
What Influences Longevity
Three major factors influence longevity: genetics, environment and lifestyle.
The degree to which these factors affect longevity is still being debated, and most likely, it depends on a combination of all three.
Although you can’t change your genetic makeup, and certain environmental factors may be out of your control, you CAN make several lifestyle choices to increase your longevity.
There are many low-risk lifestyle behaviors and habits that have the potential to boost your longevity significantly.
If you want to live a long and healthy life, think about adopting the following healthy habits for longevity:
- Eat a healthy diet: A nutritious diet provides energy while decreasing your chances of developing diabetes, cancer, and other chronic diseases.
- Regularly engage in physical activity: Regular exercise lowers your risk of developing various chronic diseases, eases anxiety, and enhances sleep.
- Get enough sleep: Being well-rested can reduce your risk of chronic diseases like diabetes and anxiety and speed up your recovery from illness.
- Learn to manage stress effectively: Chronic stress can negatively affect the body, increasing your risk of developing chronic illnesses, and lowering your life expectancy.
- Don’t smoke or quit smoking: Whether you quit smoking at 30, 45, or even 60, doing so dramatically reduces your risk of developing chronic lung and cardiovascular diseases and cancers.
- Drink moderately or consume less alcohol: Moderate drinking involves having no more than one drink for women per day and no more than two for males per day.
- Participate in social activities: Make sure to prioritize time with friends and loved ones because even helping others can benefit your health.
- Keep your mind active: A sharp or active mind is instrumental in lowering one’s risk of dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and other cognitive impairments.
- Take supplements that support healthy aging: Vitamins and minerals can help if you’re lacking certain nutrients, and antioxidants can help stop free radical damage at the cellular level, promoting a longer and healthier life.
Chris Burres has expertly curated a gathering of over 50 thought leaders – including doctors, researchers, genetic testing experts, biohackers and NY Times bestselling authors – who are revolutionizing our understanding of graceful aging.
By attending, you will gain valuable insights on how to thrive in your later years and discover practical tips to boost your longevity.
ESS80 and Anti-Aging Supplements
Could a single supplement increase your lifespan?
It may sound like a far-fetched claim, but there is promising evidence that a pure form of carbon, known as buckminsterfullerene or C60, holds remarkable potential.
This Nobel Prize-winning molecule, discovered in the 1980s, has been making waves in the field of healthy aging. Click here to learn more about the science of longevity!
Buckminsterfullerene – also known as the buckyball, and dubbed by scientists as “the most beautiful molecule” – is likely something you’ve seen on supplement shelves as C60 or ESS60 (the form that is processed for safe human consumption).
In a groundbreaking experiment conducted at the University of Paris in 2012, researchers sought to determine the toxicity of ESS60. Three different groups of rats were given either water, olive oil, or ESS60 dissolved in olive oil. The results were astonishing. The rats that were given the olive oil with ESS60 lived 90% longer than the control group, almost doubling their lifespan!!
It is also worth noting that the rats that were given plain olive oil also lived longer than those who were given water.
Some believe ESS60’s potential anti-aging effects are due to its strong antioxidant properties. Antioxidants help stop free radical damage at the cellular level, promoting longer and healthier lives.
Research is still in the early stages, but ESS60 is already showing promise as an antioxidant with potential anti-aging effects and other health benefits when coupled with a healthy lifestyle.
Want to learn more about ESS60 and other anti-aging supplements and the science behind them?
Free Gifts for Summit Attendees
When you register for the “Uncovering the 2024 “Uncovering the Secrets to Longevity” Summit, you'll get several free gifts including:
Gift #1: “Top 11 Longevity Supplements List”
Navigating the world of longevity supplements can be overwhelming.
But it doesn’t have to be!
Save time and make informed choices with this comprehensive list of the top longevity supplements, vetted and endorsed by leaders in the field!
During the Uncovering the Secrets to Longevity: Live Beyond the Norms Summit, Chris Burres interviewed 55 longevity experts, many of whom shared supplement recommendations based on extensive clinical expertise and review of cutting-edge studies.
To make this information easily accessible, Chris has compiled the most frequently suggested, research-backed, high-impact supplements into one definitive list for quick reference!
You’ll learn about supplements that can help:
- Slow down the onset of metabolic syndrome
- Supply energy to your muscles
- Promote brain, heart, liver, immune & metabolic wellness
- Enhance mitochondrial function
- And more!
Now, you can save time and make educated decisions about the supplements you incorporate into your wellness routine!
Gift #2: “The Fountain of Youth Inside Your Head”
Could it be that the fountain of youth is only as elusive as you think it is?
Current research is showing that mindset and the thoughts you hold are paramount for longevity!
Discover the top 7 mindset strategies for harnessing the power of positivity for maximum longevity, as emphasized by the experts Chris Burres interviewed during the Uncovering the Secrets to Longevity: Live Beyond the Norms Summit!
According to one study published in PNAS (August 26, 2019), positive thinking promotes a longer lifespan, and higher odds of living to the age of 85 or beyond – regardless of “socioeconomic status, health conditions, depression, social integration, [or] health behaviors.”
This quick guide will help you get started with key strategies to tackle stress and navigate your emotional landscape as you age.
You will discover techniques that can help:
- Shift focus to the positive
- Maintain a centered mindset
- Promote a positive outlook on life
- Protect mental well-being
- Reinforce a positive self-image
- And more!
Keep this resource handy, so you can thrive as you age, and age as you thrive!
Gift #3: “Nutrition for Longevity: Top 6 Foods to Avoid”
You’ve undoubtedly heard about the superfoods that can work wonders for your health, but have you ever wondered about the foods you should avoid for a longer and healthier life?
Skip the guesswork, and get ready to learn what leaders in the longevity field ban from their kitchens and why!
Chris Burres has compiled the top inflammatory and toxic foods shunned by the longevity experts he interviewed for the Uncovering the Secrets to Longevity: Live Beyond the Norms Summit.
Their science-backed “no-no” list could make a significant impact on your health and overall well-being.
Keep this printable list handy to help you make informed choices for a healthier future!
Gift #4: “18 Tips to Biohack Your Way to Longevity”
Looking for longevity shortcuts?
Get ready to discover easy, practical shortcuts that could potentially extend your healthy years, based on insights from leading longevity scientists and biohackers.
Chris Burres, host of the Uncovering the Secrets to Longevity: Live Beyond the Norms Summit, asked 55 experts to share their top time-saving tips, then compiled the 18 most impactful hacks just for you.
Say goodbye to trial and error and quickly leap forward with these proven longevity secrets!
It couldn’t be more simple than this!
Gift #5: “Movement for Longevity: Top 5 Exercises from Leading Experts”
In the pursuit of lifelong health and longevity, maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle is paramount.
Get ready to redefine aging one movement at a time!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll discover:
- Backed by science: Chris Burres has sifted through the latest science-based recommendations from leaders in the field to bring you the top efficient, effective movement strategies.
- Tailored to your needs: Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast or just getting started on your wellness journey, you’ll find options suitable for all fitness levels. Find activities that resonate with your lifestyle and preferences.
“Living Beyond the Norms” starts with taking proactive steps today!
By incorporating the right movement modalities into your routine, you pave the way for a future filled with vitality and well-being.
Health Disclosure: The contents of this website/e-mail are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This website does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you! 🙂