The Psychological Astrology of Connection
Discover how psychological astrology can help you:
- Improve communication
- Ignite greater love
- And foster deeper relationships
…Through the four elements of the zodiac signs.
Why Attend “The Psychological Astrology of Connection”
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be able to identify and shift old communication patterns that may be unconsciously sabotaging your greater potential for intimate, loving, and fearless relationships of all kinds?
Let’s face it, many relationships wobble on a tightrope of misunderstandings and disconnects. Often, they fall apart when people don’t feel cared about, heard, or understood.
Thankfully, intimate communication is an art we can learn and a skill we can refine, says psychological astrologer Dr. Jennifer Freed. With the help of the energy of the planet Mercury (the planet of communication), we can improve both our spoken and our received communications.
Dr. Freed developed a potent process that marries psychology and astrology to aid you in your intimate communication skills, using the astrological elements associated with specific signs and planets. Each of these have distinct traits that can play a crucial role in every aspect of our lives.
What You'll Learn During “The Psychological Astrology of Connection”
During this free online spiritual growth class, you’ll learn:
- Learn common listening mistakes, so you can become aware of your habitual patterns and take the first step towards breaking free from them
- Cultivate presence in listening by learning how to become still, attentive, and genuinely engaged in your interactions
- Master the art of asking questions — and discover how asking the right questions can bring people out of their shells and foster magnetic connection
- Become better at understanding others by paying attention to what they say and how they say it
- Harness the vital skill of curiosity for meaningful dialogue and deeper intimacy
- Receive practical tools you can use right away to address the challenge of feeling unheard or misunderstood, and help you better listen to and understand your loved ones.
- Learn how to ask the right questions, stimulate dialogue, and build profound intimacy in all of your relationships, all of which will magnetize people to you because they’ll feel cared about and seen.
About Dr. Jennifer Freed
Dr. Jennifer Freed is a social and emotional education trainer, a renowned psychological astrologer, and the author of A Map To Your Soul. She’s spent over 30 years consulting clients and businesses worldwide on psychological, spiritual, and educational topics. She’s also served as clinical director of Pacifica Graduate Institute, and as a national consultant for EMDR, a post-traumatic growth therapy.
As a regular contributor to goop, Jennifer has written over 23 articles on wellness and astrology as they relate to personal growth. She’s been interviewed for her expertise by The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Vogue.
About Rendy Freedman, MFT
Rendy Freedman, MFT, is a national consultant and supervisor for EMDR, a behavioral therapy offering post-traumatic solutions for clients. She and Dr. Jennifer Freed are the co-founders of AHA! Santa Barbara, which equips teenagers, educators, and parents with social and emotional intelligence to dismantle apathy, prevent despair, and interrupt hate-based behavior. Since 1999, AHA! has served 65,000 youth, teachers, and parents. Rendy is a trained mediator and astrologer who has been a practicing family therapist for 30 years.
🌟 Even if you can’t attend as scheduled… 🌟
Register now because you'll be able to watch the recording afterwards.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you!