Living an Authentic Life Summit
Based on the work of renowned meditation teacher and New York Times Bestselling Author, Sharon Salzberg…
The Living an Authentic Life Summit is a journey to inner peace, freedom, and joy.
What You'll Get During the Living an Authentic Life Summit
When you join the Living an Authentic Life Summit, you will:
- Get insight into the most common problems we experience that cause contraction in our lives and prevent us from living authentically
- Dive deep into the biggest causes of contraction and understand when you experience it the most so you can navigate life better
- Discover how the tools of compassion, gratitude and love can help you deepen states of expansion — and how you can apply them in different areas of your life
- Gain profound practices to help you cultivate resilience so you can experience a renewed sense of confidence and equanimity
- Expand your vision of what’s possible as you live more authentically and bring more joy, inner peace, and freedom into your life
- Get several free gifts immediately after registering
Why Attend The Living an Authentic Life Summit
If any of the following resonates with you, then you’ve come to the right place:
- Are you sometimes in a state of distress, with little or no idea how to start changing your life?
- Do you sometimes feel trapped, overwhelmed, and disconnected from who you really are?
- Are you easily triggered by external events and the state of the world, and need better tools to manage?
- Have you lost any sense of creativity or curiosity in your day-to-day reality?
- Are you seeking to transform yourself and your life, but need a clear path to move forward?
Through a powerful lineup of some of the world’s top experts in therapy, psychology and meditation, you will gain the clarity and tools you need to begin changing your life from a place of true alignment.
Are you ready to expand towards inner peace, freedom and joy—and discover the power of authentic living?
Daily Schedule for the Living an Authentic Life Summit
Day 1: What is Authentic Living?
For Day 1, we’ll be exploring the journey that individuals typically undergo on the path from isolation to openness and freedom. We’ll also discuss the most common problems caused by contraction, such as loneliness, conformity, and much more.
Day 2: Contraction
For Day 2, we’ll be diving deep into the most common scenarios that are caused by and lead to further contraction in our lives, whether it’s shame, addiction, fundamentalism, or even fear — along with the tools to better manage them.
Day 3: Expansion
For Day 3, we’ll be discussing how to recognize the moments when each of us feels at our most expansive and how to enhance these states, as well as how to cultivate love, compassion, gratitude, and working for the common good.
Day 4: The Journey
For Day 4, we will discover what exactly we need to take and what we need to leave behind on the journey towards authentic living, whether it’s building community, deepening our awareness of death, processing how to let go, and many other powerful practices.
Day 5: The Emergence
For Day 5, we’ll be lifting the ceiling on what’s possible. With the dawning of clarity, we’ll be exploring how good things can emerge on the path to healing, as well as the wisdom, creativity, awe, and kindness we’ll be gaining as a result of this transformative journey.
About Your Host – Sharon Salzberg
Sharon Salzberg is a meditation pioneer, world-renowned teacher, and New York Times bestselling author. She is one of the first to bring mindfulness and lovingkindness meditation to mainstream American culture over 45 years ago, inspiring generations of meditation teachers and wellness influencers.
Sharon is co-founder of The Insight Meditation Society in Barre, MA, and the author of twelve books, including the New York Times bestseller, Real Happiness, now in its second edition, and her seminal work, Lovingkindness.
Her new book, Real Life: The Journey from Isolation to Openness and Freedom, is being released in April of 2023. Her podcast, The Metta Hour, has amassed six million downloads and features interviews with thought leaders from the mindfulness movement and beyond
Sharon has been passionately committed for decades to sharing the transformative power of mindfulness, compassion, and meditation. As part of this commitment, she hopes this free summit will help you on your journey towards inner peace, freedom, and joy.
🌟 Even if you can’t attend live… 🌟
Register now because you’ll be able to access replays for a brief time after each session.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you!