Embodied Spirituality Festival 2023
The modern spiritual “scene” can be shallow, confusing and full of fakes.
Yet, it’s something many in this community are interested in exploring. And there is some good stuff out there, grounded in the body.
If you’re done with new-age nonsense, but wanna see how the body is involved in spirituality, be sure to attend the free Embodied Spirituality Festival:
What You'll Learn During the Embodied Spirituality Festival
This event will take you on a journey to un-mess the chaotic field of modern spirituality, exploring major threads in the field like…
- Trauma and spirituality
- Western vs Eastern traditions
- Paganism (feel free to bring mead)
- The very practical sides of spirituality (resilience, confidence and life purpose)
Many of us have seen the bypassing, toxic “love and light” attitudes and “only one way” fundamentalism that seem to be part of modern-day spirituality. Yuck ??
But happily, what gives “being spiritual” a bad name isn’t the only approach.
The body is the anchor to reality that makes a fun, grounded and practical approach to spirituality possible.
If you’re interested in spirituality for where it actually matters – life – then you may like the Embodied Spirituality Festival, from our friends over at Embodiment Unlimited.
- An overview of the modern spiritual supermarket and what’s on offer
- Practical tips for using spirituality to access confidence, resilience and life purpose
- Body-based tools to integrate spirituality in your life
- How to avoid the three main problems with postmodern spirituality
- How to integrate the five main threads around today
- Inspiration from some of the best people out there
- Some “is it really okay to laugh at this but whatever, I’m gonna” moments
Why Attend the Embodied Spirituality Festival
On this event, some big questions will be explored without resorting to “influencer” sound-bites or cult-like beliefs. And there’ll be a diverse range of teachers, too.
If you wanna know…
- What is spirituality anyway?
- What role does the body have to play?
- Is it even possible to find a grounded approach that deeply integrates everything in the spiritual supermarket?
… And wanna do so with two key elements sorely missing in most approaches: humour and pragmatism…
This will be a guru-free zone. Whilst no one will be donning any white robes, it is an event with multiple perspectives to clarify what on earth embodied spirituality actually could be.
A word of warning, though –- in case it’s not already as obvious as Bikram’s criminality – this event is not for the easily offended or overly serious. If that’s you, then it’s best to stay home and enjoy your chai ??
Who Should Attend This Event
The event is for spirituality practitioners who:
- Are “spiritual but not religious”
- Want to see the big picture of what’s possible in modern spirituality
- Are into spirituality but tired of all the BS
Overall, participants will get embodied tools for the actual world… where life really exists.
By the way…. if you’re ultra-spiritual, you’ll be able to share this event telepathically. But if you can’t float on-demand or get your feet washed on-command, you may need to do it the old-fashioned way by forwarding them message.
🌟 Even if you can’t attend live… 🌟
Register now because replays will be sent out on April 19 and be available for 48 hours.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you! 🙂