BioIndividual Nutrition Forum 2 – Nourishing Hope for Autism and Pediatric Special Needs
The rates of childhood conditions are skyrocketing…
- 1 in 6 children have ADHD
- 1 in 10 have anxiety
- 1 in 44 have autism
…and there’s something you can do to help.
You see, because children’s body and brain are connected, health professionals like you can help improve symptoms of autism and other pediatric conditions through personalized attention to the food and nutrition children receive, as well as addressing other underlying factors.
You can take your practice to the next level by knowing why food affects children’s health, learning, and behavior and how to use personalized nutrition to help!
This is the cutting edge of integrative healthcare today and practitioners knowledgeable in advanced therapeutic diets and nutrition are in high demand.
Frequently Observed Benefits of Bioindividual Nutrition
The most common things parents note when doing this include…
- Improved speech
- Better sleep
- Improvements in bowel habits/constipation
- Increased eye contact
- Reduction in picky eating
- Better cognition
What You'll Learn During This Event
The Forum will cover topics that impact families the most and give you critical information you need to begin seeing improvements in your own child such as…
…mitochondria, calming anxiety, aggression, and OCD, SCD/GAPS diets, and the role of bioindividual nutrition in healing autism.
This 3 day event will empower you with needed resources, actionable takeaways, and scientifically-based nutrition strategies, such as:
- Information-packed presentations from the thought-leaders in the integrative health world
- Why food matters for children’s health and brain development
- How BioIndividual Nutrition and therapeutic diets play a role in addressing the root causes of autism and childhood conditions
- Guidance on how to use a personalized nutrition approach for improved health and wellness in children
- Discover therapeutic diet and nutrition strategies effective at improving the health, learning, and behavior of children with special needs.
- Hear from scientists and wellness professionals about how children with autism can recover – and how food, diet, nutrition choices, and functional medicine strategies can help.
- Learn about the science and underlying biochemistry of autism, therapeutic diets, supplements, remedies and approaches that are most supportive.
Speakers & Topics
- Elisa Song, MD – The Importance of the Microbiome for Gut, Brain, and Immune Health
- Jay Davidson, DC, Lyme Disease, Co-infections and Pleomorphism
- Evan Brand, CFMP, Mycotoxins as a Trigger of Autism-Like Issues and How to Fix It at Home
- Trudy Scott, CN, Calming Anxiety, Aggression, and OCD Through Amino Acids & Food
- Kurt Woeller, DO, Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Erica Peirson, ND, Biochemical Individuality and Personalized Nutrition for Down Syndrome
- Silvija Abele, PhD, SCD/GAPS diet for children with Autism and ADHD
- Mary Wilde, MD, An Integrative Approach to Anxiety & ADHD
- Janice Carlin, PhD, Personalized, Holistic Approach to Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD
- Julie Matthews, NC, BioIndividual Nutrition for Autism and Related Conditions
- Brendan Vermeire, The Role of Neuroinflammation and Oxidative Stress in Pediatric Populations
Who Should Attend This Event
This Event Is For You If…
- You’re a parent or wellness practitioner that wants to use personalized nutrition to support children with autism and special needs
- You want to stay abreast of the cutting-edge, science-based nutrition concepts for children
- You want practical strategies that you can implement right away to help a child in need
Free Gift for Attendees: The Science of How Food and Nutrition Can Improve ADHD and Autism
Did you know that food affects the severity of ADHD and autism…?
…or that strategic diet changes can turn things around…from despair to hope, from struggle to improved learning and behavior?
Get this PDF to learn WHY and HOW food matters…
- It includes 53 scientific references
- Food-related symptoms to recognize
- How the body affects the brain
- Top 5 areas where food matters
- “Gold standard” supportive research, and much more!
About Your Host: Julie Matthews, CNC
Since 2002, Julie Matthews is a leading expert in the science and application of therapeutic diets and nutrition for autism, ADHD, and related childhood disorders. Her award-winning book, Nourishing Hope for Autism, and online programs, guide parents and practitioners to make food and nutrition choices that help improve health and symptoms. Julie is co-author of “gold standard” scientific research that substantiates her approach.
She founded Nourishing Hope and BioIndividual Nutrition Institute to further the practice of personalized nutrition.
Julie has curated the leading researchers, medical doctors, and nutrition and health professionals to present the science, clinical results, and steps that can be taken right away.
🌟 Even if you can’t attend live… 🌟
Register now because you'll be able to watch the recording afterwards.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you!