3 Steps to Speed Your Path To Healthy Love (And Deeper Self-Love)
During this free online spiritual healing class, you'll learn three beautiful and life-changing shifts that can make right now that will:
- Speed your path to healthy love
- Help you steer clear of unhealthy relationships
- And bring the power of deep self-love into your romantic life and all your relationships.
What You'll Learn During This Free Class
Your class is with Ken Page, renowned psychotherapist, bestselling author and host of the charting Deeper Dating Podcast. Ken's work has transformed countless people's lives; his work is truly transformational and healing.
In this FREE 75-Minute Workshop, you’ll learn:
- Three great skills that lead to the love you’re seeking–and heal your life in the process
- The radical self-love that leads most directly to true, healthy love
- How to shift from an “outside-in” approach to dating (which means endlessly focusing on fixing yourself) to a self-honoring approach to your search for love ( which changes everything)
- Why your deepest insecurities hold the key to discovering your greatest gifts when it comes to love
- You’ll also learn about Ken’s upcoming, life-changing 6 month Deeper Dating Intensive
- And much more…
He'll also answer your personal questions about your own intimacy journey, and he'll speak about his upcoming Mentorship Intensives.
Ken only does these free live classes a few times a year, so do take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
About Your Facilitator – Ken Page
Ken Page, LCSW, is a renowned psychotherapist, Psychology Today blogger, Huffington Post blogger and author of the bestseller Deeper Dating: How to Drop the Games of Seduction and Discover the Power of Intimacy.
He has been featured in O, The Oprah Magazine, The New York Times, Cosmopolitan, Fox News, WPIX-TV News, Match.com, ChristianMingle, JDate and more.
Page has led hundreds of workshops on intimacy and spirituality for thousands of participants. His work has been highly acclaimed by numerous top thought leaders, including Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt, Arielle Ford, Edward Hallowell, MD, Chip Conley, and Judith Orloff, MD. and Katherine Woodward Thomas
Health Disclosure: The contents of this website/e-mail are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This website does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you! 🙂