(Free eBook) Developing Your Intuition
If you’d like to discover how to amplify the volume of your intuition so that you can make better decisions, that are in perfect alignment with what it is you’d truly love out of life, then this free eBook is for you.
Within the pages of “Developing Your Intuition,” from bestselling author and internationally-acclaimed transformational teacher, Mary Morrissey, you’ll learn 9 proven ways to amplify the power of your intuition…
So that you can make better decisions, and live your life with greater clarity, confidence and ease.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Free Ebook:
- The six extraordinary superpowers we are all born with – including Intuition – that, when intelligently applied, give you the power to be, do, have and give what it is that you would truly LOVE in this one precious life of yours.
- Why looking OUTSIDE of yourself for answers (for example: asking others for their opinion) instead of looking for answers WITHIN can sometimes cause a lot of unnecessary struggle and pain for you in your life.
- How to recognize the voice of your Intuition amidst all of your other mental chatter, so that you can tune into this gift that many spiritual texts have called “the still, small voice within,” and follow its infallible guidance much more easily.
- 9 proven ways to develop and hone your Intuition, so that you’ll have all of the information you need to make better decisions that are more aligned with what you would love to create for yourself and your life.
- A powerful gift that will support you in awakening the true power of the other five extraordinary superpowers that you were born with, so that you can accomplish more in less time, and experience greater abundance, freedom and fulfillment in your life.
- How to ask “higher domain” questions that will generate the answers you seek with surprising speed and accuracy (most people are never taught this incredibly important skill, and so they remain stuck in disempowering patterns throughout their life!)
Quotes from “Developing Your Intuition” by Mary Morrissey
“Each one of us is part of both the physical and spiritual world.
In the physical world we use our five senses – seeing, smelling, tasting, touching and hearing. In the spiritual world we are dealing with things that we cannot necessarily see.
Many of us have been conditioned in our lives to only rely on physical evidence in our decision-making process. We translate what our senses tell us and live according to our circumstances…
But this does not have to be the case.”
“We all have access to Intuition, but we must choose to recognize and develop it.”
“You are being something right now. Are you being the person you want to be?”
“Life is not happening TO you, life is happening THROUGH you.”