Timeless Body Qigong for Women
Using Qigong that is specifically designed for a woman's body, learn how you can:
- Heal and prevent disease
- Eliminate hot flashes
- Revitalize your libido
- And much more as you age
Why Attend “Timeless Body Qigong for Women”
Or, maybe this midlife transition is right around the corner, and you want to lay the foundation to navigate this pivotal time with as much ease and grace as possible…
You can feel younger and slow down the aging process with the ancient healing traditions and practices of Qigong, says Deborah Davis, a respected holistic practitioner and women’s Qigong and sexuality coach.
Through Qigong practices specifically designed for women, you can bolster your Qi through breath and movement — and direct it to different parts of your body for healing.
This will empower you to more effectively nurture yourself as you navigate hot flashes, insomnia, stress, anxiety, chronic illness, grief, sadness, or just feeling out of touch with your body…
During this free online spiritual growth workshop, you can learn to heal and nurture yourself with Timeless Body Qigong, featuring practices made for a woman’s body.
Class Topics for “Timeless Body Qigong for Women”
In this hour-long free online event, you’ll explore:
- A grounding Qigong practice for addressing the symptoms of your hormonal changes — featuring the uterine palace, your female energy center, located above your public bone
- Why women’s Qigong is much more than a moving meditation — and how these Qigong movements also activate the meridians, operating within the organ systems to ease symptoms on the deepest levels
- How your Qigong practice can evolve in different seasons of life — in our youth, we focus on nourishing blood and moving stagnant Qi… and as we enter perimenopause or menopause, we must instead nourish the yin energy, clear heat, and regulate the hormones and nervous system
- The 6 Healing Sounds of Qigong, a guided practice to ease symptoms commonly associated with the second spring of life, including hot flashes, anxiety, insomnia, heart palpitations, and more
- How self-care techniques — including breathwork, acupressure, and self-massage — can complement your Qigong practice and help you reclaim your vibrancy, peace, and joy in the second half of life
Join Deborah and begin your journey to not just successfully navigate the second spring of your life — but wholeheartedly embrace it as you proactively address your symptoms and cultivate new levels of balance, inner peace, and joy with Timeless Body Qigong.
About Deborah Davis, LAc
Deborah Davis, LAc, has been an alternative healthcare practitioner for more than 30 years. She’s an acupuncturist and medical intuitive specializing in women’s medical Qigong and sexuality.
Her book, Women’s Qigong for Health & Longevity, offers Qigong routines for women as they age, along with Qigong protocols for heart health, insomnia, menopause, osteoporosis, PMS, sexual vitality, depression, breast health, and more.
Her DVD series on women’s health accompanies the programs in her books Dynamic Woman Qigong, Qigong for Menopause, and Wise Woman Qigong. Deborah specializes in teaching women how to prevent and heal disease and maintain health as they age.
In the early ’90s, Deborah ran a Qigong clinic with her teacher, Dr. Ren Xu Wang. She witnessed infertile women become pregnant, cysts disappear, chronic fatigue alleviate, and even terminally ill cancer patients go into remission. She saw miraculous healings and experienced them for herself, which made her a true believer in the power of Qigong.
The guiding principle of Deborah’s work is the importance of teaching women to strengthen their own Qi energy to heal themselves and live a long, healthy, and sensually vibrant life. Deborah, who leads Qigong retreats worldwide in women’s health and sexuality, is in the process of creating a certification program in women’s healing Qigong.
🌟 Even if you can’t attend live… 🌟
Register now because you'll be able to access the recording afterwards.
Health Disclosure: The contents of this website/e-mail are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This website does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you! 🙂