Superfood Garden Summit 2023
Doesn’t it seem strange how we can be so technologically advanced as a culture yet feel so stressed out and disconnected too?
Especially in today’s times.
A healthy diet can help, yet for many spiritually-centered people there’s something else missing. That's because gardening is not just a way to grow food, it’s one of the most powerful ways to cultivate a connection to the Earth, your food, and your community.
It’s hard to feel disconnected with your hands in the Earth!
During this live online event, the team at Grow Your Own Vegetables and master garden trainer, Stacey Murphy, have teamed up with visionary growers with all the best tips to help you grow these foods right at home, in all kinds of climates…
And it’s simpler than most people think!
Why Attend the Superfood Garden Summit 2023
Imagine how connected you will feel when you taste the food you’re growing yourself…
The plants you nurture will also nourish you!
The beauty of this relationship ignites a deep appreciation of how the world works. It rekindles all your relationships and returns you to a place of truly feeling blessed… because you are.
To support you even further, this event focuses on growing superfoods – the most powerfully nutritious foods on the planet that can truly help you feel alive.
Rediscovering the roots of human health and our connection to nature is more important than ever, and everything you need for a thriving garden is right here at your fingertips.
Saving Money at the Grocery Store
Looking for a way to combat the relentless rise in food prices?
Or maybe you are wanting to give your health a boost!
Gardening is a wonderful solution to saving money at the grocery store while also supporting your health right in your backyard.
The cost of groceries has been steadily climbing, putting a strain on our wallets. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, food prices rose 6.7% in the last year alone!
By engaging in gardening, we can grow our own fresh produce and reduce our reliance on store-bought items. Fortunately, the cost of seeds, soil, and tools is minimal compared to the skyrocketing prices of fruits and vegetables.
When you plant a garden, you aren’t just growing your own food. You’re planting seeds of hope.
What You'll Learn During the 2023 Superfood Garden Summit
15+ visionary growers will share with you their wisdom to supercharge your garden… and your health! When you have experts in your corner helping you make great garden choices, growing food becomes simple.
Here are just a few things you’ll discover in this online event:
- Grow your own nutrient-dense superfoods effortlessly… anywhere, all year long!
- Explore how your garden can promote inner peace and well-being
- Utilize innovative methods to grow food in limited space
- Discover sustainable practices and planet-saving activities you can begin doing NOW
- Uncover the principles of permaculture to enhance your gardening journey
- Learn a game-changing approach to watering your garden
- Experience culinary delights by incorporating fresh herbs from your garden
- Discover how your garden can support and nourish local pollinators
- Unlock the secrets of growing superfoods … including ginger and turmeric
- The simple steps to growing nutrient-dense superfoods… anywhere, all year long.
- Common mistakes to avoid so you can grow a more abundant harvest with less work.
- An action plan to create NOW to be READY for your peak growing season so you can avoid the overwhelm.
- How to grow bigger, healthier harvests by optimizing the nutrient density of all your edible plants.
- Start supercharging your soil and choosing a composting system to make your gardening easier and more bountiful.
The Superfood Garden Summit is an interactive event. Step-by-step, you’ll discover how to get more nutrients from your homegrown superfoods!
Imagine food SO FRESH that you can TASTE the vitality in every morsel.
And your superfood garden doesn’t have to die out when the weather changes! The experts at this Summit will teach you how to stretch the boundaries of your growing season so that you ALWAYS have fresh, organic superfoods.
Who The Superfood Garden Summit 2023 Is For
Whether you’ve never planted a seed, think you have a brown thumb, or you’ve been growing for years…
the Summit presenters will walk you through their best secrets for growing at every level.
You’ll know exactly what to do next to enjoy supercharged health right at your fingertips!
This event is good for you, good for your community, and good for the planet.
For Health Enthusiasts
Did you know that among people who live past 100… research shows almost all of them garden!
And it makes sense! Because more studies are showing that gardening can reduce stress, anger, fatigue, depression and anxiety… all of which can help increase a person’s life expectancy.
You can take control of your life, your health, and your happiness… starting with homegrown, nutrient-dense food!
How can you tell how fresh and healthy grocery store produce actually is?
All fruits and vegetables start losing precious nutrients as soon as they’re picked! And for some crops, you can be eating them weeks or even months later.
For example, did you know that most grocery store carrots are 1 to 9 months old depending on when you buy them?
Cold storage does help fresh vegetables last longer. But chemical coatings, gasses, waxes, and soy-based proteins are also used to keep produce from spoiling on the long trip from the farm to your table.
And they aren’t very good for your immune system either.
The true solution to better health and better food is right in your backyard. Gardens heal.
How Gardening Plants Seeds of Hope
When you plant a garden, you aren’t just growing your own food. You’re planting seeds of hope:
- For a healthier body with less pain and more energy.
- That you can feed your family and rely less on the grocery store.
- That you’re healing the planet for your kids and grandkids.
Gardening gives you real, solid proof that you’re taking a step forward to claim your health and independence.
This event is for health-conscious people like you who want to get more from a green lifestyle of fresh food.
Growing food is simpler than most people think… especially when you know exactly what to do. That’s why this summit has 15+ visionary growers who will share with you their tips to supercharge your garden.
Growing food is a part of a green lifestyle. Your green lifestyle doesn’t end when the weather changes. The experts at this summit will teach you how to stretch the boundaries of your growing season so that you always have fresh, organic food year-round.
Your family deserves access to fresh, clean food. And growing your own is one of the best ways to do just that.
What Actually Defines a Superfood?
Most people agree these foods pack a nutrient punch. And it’s those nutrients that boost your immunity and increase your longevity, right?
But here’s something to consider: Once a blueberry is picked, it starts losing precious nutrients. It actually dies a little bit each day.
So if you buy blueberries harvested weeks ago, transported across the country, which have sat on grocery shelves for days…
Do they still have all those precious nutrients that are supposed to make them “super?”
Sure, they are still healthy, but they could be so much more full of life and vitality!
All those nutrients that are being lost each day on grocery shelves are the exact answers to some of the most serious illnesses that humanity now faces… cancer, heart disease, autoimmune disorders, diabetes… and even Alzheimer’s.
So imagine growing blueberries right at home in a container on your balcony or in your yard. Imagine how much more full of energy those fresh-picked berries could be.
And how much more fun it would be knowing you grew them yourself!
The Superfood Garden Summit was made so that health-conscious people like you can get more from a lifestyle of fresh food.
Superfood Garden Summit 2023 Speaker List
Here’s the amazing list of presentations:
- Stacey Murphy: Unlocking Sustainability with Scavenger Hunts
- Ocean Robbins: Nutritious Foods People Can Easily Grow
- Sajah Popham: Growing a Garden of Calm
- Brian Vaszily: How Gardening Helps You Grow
- Matt Powers: Permaculture for Beginners
- Kami McBride: Herbs for Dinner! How to inspire daily use of herbs even with picky eaters
- Greg Peterson: The Most Revolutionary Way to Water Your Garden
- Amy Landers: Superfood for Wildlife – what to plant in your garden to feed beneficial wildlife
- Jason Matyas: Five Simple Ways to Grow More Food in the Same Space
- Marjory Wildcraft: How Tarahumara Indians Grow Their Own Food
- Rob Herring: You Are Nature: How Human & Planetary Health Are One
- Michael Kilpatrick: Growing Tubers: Ginger and Tumeric
- Paul Wheaton: Superfood Garden Resilience: Replacing Irrigation with Permaculture
- Enoch Graham: Small Space Gardening
- Catie Coman: Gardening with Bees
This is a live event. Come get your questions answered and chat with fellow gardeners around the world. Plus enter to win prize giveaways that will help you get the most from your garden!
The Relationship Between Gardening and Climate Change / Social Impact
Imagine going to get groceries. But instead of a key to your car, you’re holding a basket… because the produce section is your garden.
That is taking a stand for fresh, clean food right at home!
The best part is that you are not alone. Millions of people just like you are growing their own organic food, sharing with neighbors and creating a happier, healthier planet!
And you can connect with this global gardening movement during the 2023 Superfood Garden Summit where you will discover some of the simplest strategies for growing nutrient dense superfoods right at home.
This event is for you If you want:
- Fresh food for vitality and longevity
- Lawns replaced with gardens
- Regeneration of our soils
- Mitigation of climate change
- Roofs, walls and balconies full of life
- Garden traditions passed on from generation to generation.
Growing food is easier than most people imagine when you create a healthy ecosystem.
And that’s just what this event will help you do:
This knowledge has helped humanity survive and thrive for thousands of years.
And now you’re a part of ensuring a better future for generations to come.
🌟 Even if you can’t attend as scheduled… 🌟
Register now because you'll be able to watch the recordings afterwards for a brief time.
Health Disclosure: The contents of this website/e-mail are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This website does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you!