Reverse Alzheimer’s Summit 3.0
World-class experts will teach you their secrets for preventing and reversing Alzheimer's disease.
They're breaking down the latest advancements in science, medicine, technology, neurology, nutrition, and more to help you reclaim your memories and your life at The Reverse Alzheimer’s Summit 3.0
↘️ Click here to register for free. ↙️
Why You Should Attend the Reverse Alzheimer's Summit 3.0
Imagine waking up every day not knowing where you are.
Looking into the eyes of a loved one… whom you can no longer recognize.
This is the heartbreaking reality faced by 6.5 million Americans each day.
Alzheimer’s disease may feel like a death sentence – both for your loved one and your relationship – but there’s more to Alzheimer’s disease than meets the eye.
We can make significant strides toward healing by taking a holistic approach to treatment and management – focusing on stress, nutrition, hormonal balance, infections, detox strategies, and lifestyle factors.
You are not powerless in the face of a diagnosis. You can make a difference.
Whether you’ve watched a loved one struggle with the memory loss, isolation, and pain of an Alzheimer’s diagnosis, or you want to do all you can to protect yourself and prevent Alzheimer’s, the Reverse Alzheimer’s Summit can help!
The Reverse Alzheimer’s 3.0 Summit provides groundbreaking solutions and support to those affected by Alzheimer’s and dementia. It is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
For the third year running, Heather Sandison, ND, and Dale Bredesen, MD will host the leading summit on Alzheimer’s and Dementia. The Reverse Alzheimer’s 3.0 Summit is here to empower you to take back control of your cognitive health. So you can turn that around and see a world full of hope, guidance, and inspiration.
At the end of this summit, you will have the resources and tools you need to take charge of your health, reverse your cognitive decline, and reclaim how you age.
Join us to bring hope to those who have been told there is none.
↘️ Click here to register for free. ↙️
What You'll Learn At the Reversing Alzheimer's Summit 3.0
- How to slow down cognitive decline and preserve precious memories
- How to build stronger neural pathways to build brain strength
- How to identify (and treat) the underlying causes of dementia
- How alternative therapies like psychedelics, PEMF, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and more are helping slow cognitive decline
- How to detox your home of mold and mycotoxins that make memory loss worse
- How to choose the best diet for brain health
- How balancing your hormones can help fortify your brain against dementia
- How mast cells impact neural inflammation (and what you can do about it)
- Why it’s so important for post-menopausal women to balance their hormones
- Why dementia is reversible – and what you can do today for a better tomorrow
- What you MUST know about the latest cutting-edge research on Alzheimer’s
Trauma and Alzheimer's Risk
Most of us have some experience of emotional trauma – whether it’s childhood trauma, relationship trauma, a terrible loss of a loved one, or something else that hit us hard and caused long-term damage.
But this trauma isn’t all in your head. Or rather, it is all in your head – and that’s a problem.
Emotional trauma can trigger an ongoing stress response, which can lead to Alzheimer’s disease.
Inflammation, Toxic Mold, and Alzheimer's Risk
Did you know that toxins in your brain can cause inflammation and reduce neuroplasticity (your ability to create new memories and learn new things)?
In fact, toxins are one of the leading underlying causes of Alzheimer’s. The good news is that when you remove the toxins, you can start to heal your brain and reverse the symptoms of dementia.
How often do you think of going through your home – room by room – to make it safe?
Probably not since the last time you had a child over.
Most of us take our own safety for granted. But the truth is, one of the biggest threats to your health and safety is very likely in your home right now.
In fact, it’s one of the underlying causes of memory loss and cognitive decline, AND removing it from your home can help reverse the signs of Alzheimer’s.
It's easy to chalk up our symptoms to age, stress or genetics. But what if all our complaints and physical problems were due to a deeper issue that we could actually impact?
Well, that's where toxins come in. Often considered the “hidden epidemic,” toxins play a role in almost every chronic illness, especially degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, cardiometabolic disease and diabetes.
In his presentation, “A Mold-Free Home for Brain Health,” Dr. Matt Pratt-Hyatt will discuss the complex relationship between mold and neural pathways and why a moldy home can lead to Alzheimer’s.
He’ll also teach you about the toxins created by mold and how detoxing your home can help reverse the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
Wiring Neurons in the Brain for Better Health
Every time you complete a task, you access a neural pathway in the brain.
Some pathways are well-worn, like paved roads. These are pathways for the things you’ve done a million times, like brushing your teeth or picking up the mail.
And some pathways are more like trails in a heavily wooded area – hard to see, let alone walk through. These are the pathways for things like learning a new language or baking a new recipe.
The more neural pathways you have – and the more you use them – the stronger your brain becomes.
In his presentation, “Wiring the Brain for Better Health,” Dr. Austin Perlmutter will teach you how to rewire your neural pathways for a lifetime of brain health, the surprising role of psychedelics in maintaining strong cognitive function, and how Covid impacts your brain.
The summit runs from June 14 – 21, 2022, and features more than 50 guest experts, from doctors and scientists to nutritionists and researchers, teaching you how to reverse, manage, and prevent Alzheimer’s.
Mood & Memory Loss After Menopause
For most of us, Alzheimer’s is a shock. Even though we know memory loss could be coming – for our parents or ourselves – we don’t expect it to happen to us.
But for women especially, Alzheimer’s and dementia can come on the heels of menopause for a surprising reason – hormonal imbalance.
As our bodies and brains shift, the change in hormones can affect memory and cognitive functioning.
But you can fight back with the right hormone-balanced diet, lifestyle, and supplements.
Early Onset Alzheimer's
If you are a woman between the ages of 30 and 64, there’s something you should know.
In the last 4 years diagnostic rates for early-onset Alzheimer’s increased by 200% for your demographic.
Early-onset Alzheimer’s is marked by progressive brain deterioration and memory loss.
With time you lose the ability to maintain your independence and self-care.
- You develop trouble with memory.
- You have issues with language or cognitive skills that before where easy.
- And it becomes difficult to perform your daily routine.
Understanding the devastating impact of Alzheimer’s is important, for all of us. Those with early-onset Alzheimer’s have a measurable decline in their health and lifespan.
They loose about 11 years of their life because of it.
Yet, there is no definitive diagnosis for early-onset dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- It is important to know the symptoms, so you can learn how to recognize them.
- It is important to know how you can prevent, delay, and even reverse Alzheimer’s.
- This is why I’m inviting you to join the Reverse Alzheimer’s 3.0 Summit, today.
Uncover new methods that unlock hope and healing, even in the face of dementia.
With a stellar lineup of speakers, we’ll embark on an extraordinary journey to explore groundbreaking strategies, innovative treatments, and holistic approaches that tackle Alzheimer’s head-on.
From cutting-edge research to personal stories of triumph, this summit is your gateway to a world of possibilities.
Video Trailer for the Reverse Alzheimer's Summit 3.0
Top 5 Reasons to Join the Reverse Alzheimer's 3.0 Summit
- It brings together more than 50 of the world’s leading experts in Alzheimer’s disease and cognitive decline – including doctors, researchers, scientists, nutritionists, naturopaths, and more.
- It’s hosted by three powerhouse doctors in the field of Alzheimer’s and memory loss.
- It’s completely fr-ee to attend – no cost at all – for ANYTHING.
- It’s flexible and works with your schedule. You’ll get the speaker lineup ahead of time and have 24-hours to watch every presentation.
- You get INCREDIBLE bonuses from our esteemed guest speakers just for signing up. These are programs, ebooks, courses, and lectures that our speakers usually charge for – yours as a gift for joining us.
↘️ Click here to register for free. ↙️
Speaker Schedule for the Reverse Alzheimer's Summit 3.0
DAY 1: June 13th, 2023
- “Preventing Cognitive Decline” with Dale Bredesen, MD
- “Reducing Neuroinflammation and Neurodegeneration” with Isaac Eliaz, MD, MS, LAc
- “The Vascular System, Endothelial Health & Dementia Risk” with Daniel LaPerriere
- Talk TBD with David Perlmutter, MD, FACN
- “Dementia Care Personal Stories” with Momi Rapozo
- “Survivors Guide for ApoE4: A Path for Healing” with Julie Gregory
- “Photobiomodulation as the Easy Potential Option for Alzheimer” with Dr. Lew Lim
DAY 2: June 14th, 2023
- “5 Diet Changes to Reduce Alzheimer's Risk” with Steven Gundry, MD
- “Reversing Irreversible Neurodegenerative Diseases” with Terry Wahls, MD
- “Nutrition for Lifelong Health” with Jennifer Maynard and Julie Gregory
- “Genius Foods for Brain and Body Health” with Max Lugavere
- “How to Enhance Mitochondrial Function for Optimal Energy and Brain Health” with David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS
- “Why Alzheimer's is called Type 3 Diabetes” with Beverly Yates, ND
DAY 3: June 15th, 2023
- “The Effects of Anxiety on Alzheimer's Disease” with Trudy Scott, CN
- “The Joyful Brain: Meditation's Impact on Brain Health” with Dawson Church, PhD
- “Heart Health is Brain Health: Staying Young To Bottom” with Joel Kahn, MD, FACC
- “The Alzheimer’s Care Process: From Prevention To Reversal” with Michael Morgan
- “The Neurogenesis Diet & Lifestyle” with Brant Cortright, PhD
- “Transforming Caregiving with Positive Psychology” with Sarah Teten Kanter
- “Transforming Dementia Care: The Power of a Positive Approach” with Teepa Snow, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA
- “Neuroplasticity Brain Retraining for Chronic Illnesses” with Ashok Gupta, MSc
DAY 4: June 16th, 2023
- “The Link Between Alzheimer's & Bone Health: Why You Need To Build Stronger Bones” with Kevin Ellis
- “The Top 10 Pillars of Brain Health” with Julia Lundstrom
- “How To Prevent and Reverse Osteoporosis” with Lara Pizzorno
- “The Keto-Green Diet for the Female Brain” with Anna Cabeca, DO, OBGYN
- “Upgrade Your Brain as You Transition Through Menopause” with Louann Brizendine, MD
- “The Real Food Revolution” with Ocean Robbins
DAY 5: June 17th, 2023
- “PEMFs and EMFs for Healing” with William Pawluk, MD, MSc
- “The Benefits of Good Sleep For Alzheimer’s Disease” with Audrey Wells, MD
- “The Effects of Hormones on Your Brain Health” with Mark Gordon, MD
- “The Oral-Brain Health Connection” with Dr. Lane Freeman
- “How Traumatic Brain Injuries Impact Your Cognitive Decline” with Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN
- “Prevent Alzheimer's & Dementia With Bioenergetic Sleep” with Dr. Günther Amann-Jennson
- “Light, Sleep, & Circadian Rhythm” with Jason Prall
- “Energetics & Alzheimer's” with Eric D. Gordon, MD
DAY 6: June 18th, 2023
- “Decrease Your Exposure To Neurotoxins” with Joseph Pizzorno, ND
- “Detoxing Your Brain To Help With Cognitive Decline” with Christine Schaffner, ND
- “Effects of Mold on Brain Function” with Lauren Tessier, ND
- “Do Mast Cells Contribute To Neuroinflammation” with Kelly McCann, MD
- “The Risks of Mold & Mycotoxins: Home and Body” with Matt Pratt-Hyatt, PhD
- “How Mold Affects Your Brain” with Jaban Moore, DC
- “Heavy Metal Exposure & Alzheimer's” with Wendy Myers, FDN-P, NC, CHHC
“How Glyphosate Affects Your Brain Health” with Stephanie Seneff, PhD
DAY 7: June 19th, 2023
- “Making Informed Decisions for Senior Living” with Matt Lillie and Chance Becnel
- “How Food Affects Your Brain” with Mark Hyman, MD
- “Applying HYLANE Technology to Reverse Dementia” with Robert Hedaya, MD
- “Identifying the Earliest Markers of Alzheimer's” with Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DABCN, CIFM
- “Debunking Keto Diet Misconceptions” with Amy Berger, MS, CNS, NTP
- “Gut Dysbiosis & Microglial Activation as Drivers for Alzheimer's”” with Dr. Miles Nichols
- Talk TBD with Michael Fossel, MD, PhD
↘️ Click here to register for free. ↙️
About Your Reversing Alzheimer's Summit 3.0 Hosts
Reverse Alzheimer's Summit Host: Heather Sandison, ND
Dr. Heather Sandison is the founder of Solcere Health Clinic and Marama, the first residential care facility for the elderly of its kind. At Solcere, Dr. Sandison and her team of doctors and health coaches focus primarily on supporting patients looking to optimize cognitive function and reverse dementia by addressing root causes of imbalance in the brain and body including, toxins, nutrients, stress, structure, and infections.
She was awarded a grant to study an individualized, integrative approach to reversing dementia and is a primary investigator on the ITHNCLR clinical trial the results of which will be published in 2022.
At Marama, Dr. Sandison has created an immersive residential experience in the lifestyle proven to best support brain health and healing. Dietary changes, staying active, creating community and enjoying a healing environment become effortless at Marama.
Dr. Sandison is also the host of the Reverse Alzheimer’s Summit and Collective Insights Podcast where she works to share what is possible for those suffering with dementia.
Reverse Alzheimer's Summit Host: Dr. Dale Bredesen
An internationally recognized expert in the mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases, Dr. Dale Bredesen’s career has been guided by a simple idea: that Alzheimer’s as we know it is not just preventable, but reversible. Thanks to a dedicated pursuit of finding the science that makes this a reality, his idea has placed Dr. Bredesen at the vanguard of neurological research, and led to the discoveries that today underlie the ReCODE Report.
Dr. Bredesen earned his MD from Duke University Medical Center and served as Chief Resident in Neurology at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) before joining Nobel laureate Stanley Prusiner’s laboratory at UCSF as an NIH Postdoctoral Fellow. He held faculty positions at UCSF, UCLA and the University of California, San Diego. Dr. Bredesen also directed the Program on Aging at the Burnham Institute before joining the Buck Institute in 1998 as founding President and CEO.
Reverse Alzheimer's Summit Host: Dr. David Perlmutter
Dr. Perlmutter is a Board-Certified Neurologist and six-time New York Times bestselling author. He serves on the Board of Directors and is a Fellow of the American College of Nutrition.
Dr. Perlmutter received his M.D. degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine where he was awarded the Leonard G. Rowntree Research Award. He serves as a member of the Editorial Board for the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease and has published extensively in peer-reviewed scientific journals including Archives of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and The Journal of Applied Nutrition. In addition, he is a frequent lecturer at symposia sponsored by institutions such as the World Bank and IMF, Columbia University, Scripps Institute, New York University, and Harvard University, and serves as an Associate Professor at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
↘️ Click here to register for free. ↙️
Free Gifts for Summit Attendees
When you register for the Reverse Alzheimer's 3.0 Summit, you'll get access to several free gifts including:
Gift #1: Keto Diet Guide
Are you tired of struggling with memory loss and feeling like your brain is betraying you?
The frustration of losing your independence, struggling with communication, and experiencing cognitive decline can be overwhelming. But what if there was a way to regain control and unlock your brain’s potential?
This groundbreaking resource is designed to help you harness the power of the keto diet for optimal brain health. It’s a comprehensive guide that will serve as your roadmap to transforming your life and combating the devastating symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
Inside the Keto Diet Guide, you’ll uncover the ultimate strategy to adapt your body to the keto diet, a proven approach that has shown remarkable results in supporting memory, cognition, and brain function.
Dr. Heather Sandison, a renowned expert in the field, shares her knowledge, scientific insights, and practical advice to empower you on your journey toward a healthier, sharper mind.
Gift #2: The Brain Regeneration Guide
Your brain is slowly degenerating every day. It’s happening right now, as you read this email!
Are you concerned about the degeneration of your brain and the impact it has on your memory, mood, and well-being? It’s time to take control and reverse the damage!
This guide is packed with research-based strategies and protocols that will empower you to boost your neuroplasticity and regain control of your brain health.
In just 42 pages, filled with informative images, you’ll learn the best techniques to enhance your mood, memory, and long-term brain function. Dr. David Jockers is a renowned doctor of natural medicine, functional nutritionist, and corrective care chiropractor, known for his expertise in empowering individuals to improve their health through science-based solutions.
This guide will give you the tools you need to optimize your brain function and live your best life
Gift #3: 3 Secrets To Stronger Bones eBook
Did you know that your bones are constantly undergoing changes?
It’s true! Every day, they’re either getting stronger or weaker. And here’s the shocking fact: without proper care, your bones could become fragile and prone to fractures or osteoporosis.
The ultimate solution to fortify your skeleton. Get ready to discover the 3 Secrets To Stronger Bones eBook by the renowned BoneCoach™ Kevin Ellis!
Inside this revolutionary free eBook, Kevin Ellis shares the closely-guarded secrets to building super-strong bones. From practical exercises to bone-boosting nutrition, this guide will empower you to take charge of your bone health like never before.
Life is too short to worry about fragile bones.
Gift #4: Toxic Chemical and Cognitive Decline
Imagine this: a sneaky, invisible threat infiltrating your brain, silently sabotaging your cognitive function.
It’s the toxic chemicals that surround us every day, lurking in our environment and wreaking havoc on our mental well-being.
This guide is your secret arsenal to fight the impact of toxic chemicals and reclaim control over your cognitive health.
Inside this eye-opening guide, Dr. Kharrazian exposes the shocking truth about toxic chemicals and their detrimental effects on your brain. Prepare to be blown away as you uncover the four crucial steps to combat their assault and strengthen your brain’s defenses.
Don’t let toxic chemicals rob you of your cognitive potential. Seize this opportunity to arm yourself with knowledge and fortify your brain against the onslaught.
↘️ Click here to register for free. ↙️
🌟 Even if you can’t attend live… 🌟
Register now because each day's talks will be available for brief replay period.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you! 🙂