Recover From the Habit of Overgiving – 5 Pillars to Reclaim Your Vitality & Your Life
Take the first step to recover your emotional balance, energy, and sovereignty…
By embracing an embodied self-care approach that prioritizes and empowers your deepest needs, desires, and authenticity…
Instead of what others expect and want you to be.
Why Attend “Recover From the Habit of Overgiving”
What if emotional exhaustion is a sign that you’re cut off from a part of you that is yearning to be seen?
This is especially true for women, who for millennia throughout the world have been taught to abandon or hide themselves away in order to feel safe, put others’ needs before their own, and relate amicably to the people in their lives.
It’s a “likability cage,” as psychotherapist and women’s emotional health specialist Nancy Colier calls it, that holds hostage the greater truth, gifts, and empowerment of a woman’s individuality and vibrant existence — that too often leads to burnout, resentment, and even illness.
If you’re a woman who is experiencing emotional exhaustion, you’re not alone. And, as Nancy teaches, it’s totally valid… and not your fault.
Class Topics for “Recover From the Habit of Overgiving”
During this free online spiritual healing class with Nancy, who is also a longtime practitioner of Eastern spirituality, you’ll explore how emotional exhaustion is actually the manifestation of misguided beliefs about your own needs, what constitutes emotional safety, and the best way to take care of yourself.
In this insightful online event, you’ll:
- Discover a true self-care system — a paradigm shift from “doing” to “being” that will bring you back home to yourself, to the power of your truth, and to your inextinguishable vitality
- Learn the real and valid underlying cultural causes of emotional exhaustion — and why it’s not your fault
- Experience a guided meditation into your body, heart, and truth — an embodied journey of real self-care
- Take the first step to free yourself from the “likability cage” of the current self-care industry — which covertly exhausts and disconnects you from your divine authenticity
- Explore real self-care as your ultimate sense of safety and strength that grounds and reconnects you with your truth — and the courage to live and voice it
- Embark on a new path of self-care that will replenish and reconnect you with your fundamental vitality — and lead you to a deeper experience of yourself and your life
Join us to explore the roots of emotional exhaustion — and take the first step toward empowering your deepest needs, desires, and authenticity… and freeing yourself from the habit of overgiving.
About Your Teacher – Nancy Colier
A longtime practitioner of Eastern spirituality, Nancy Colier is a psychotherapist, interfaith minister, and the author of The Emotionally Exhausted Woman: Why You’re Feeling Depleted and How to Get What You Need and Can’t Stop Thinking, as well as numerous other books.
A thought leader and national speaker on women’s empowerment, anxiety, wellbeing, and mindful technology, she has been featured on Good Morning America, The New York Times, and countless other media. She is also a regular blogger for Psychology Today. Nancy, who spent 25 years as a nationally top-ranked equestrian, serves as a performance consultant to professional athletes and artists.
🌟 Even if you can’t attend as scheduled… 🌟
Register now because you'll be able to watch the recording afterwards.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you!