Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis & Bone Health 2.0 Summit
Are you worried about the consequences of osteoporosis and bone loss … fractures, weakness and reduced independence?
During the 2024 “Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis & Bone Health 2.0 Summit,” you'll learn how you can improve and protect your bone health throughout your life.
What You'll Learn During the “Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis & Bone Health 2.0” Summit
The 50+ new interviews in MORE Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis & Bone Health 2.0 will explore:
- The root causes of bone loss
- Safe exercises (with demonstrations) to strengthen and protect bones
- IMPORTANT exercise guidelines (+ dangerous exercises to avoid!)
- Nutrition and supplements for strong, healthy bones
- Two powerful cooking demonstrations of bone healthy meals + kitchen tips
- Fall prevention tips + movement practices for balance
- The impact of stress on bone health + stress reduction strategies
- How increased happiness can help protect your bones and your health
- Advanced topics, like when to use medication, oxalates, parathyroid issues, MCAS and mold
- And more!
Watch the Video Trailer for the 2024 Osteoporosis & Bone Health 2.0 Summit
The Relationship Between Bone Health & Quality of Life
If you’ve been diagnosed with osteopenia or osteoporosis, or have seen a family member or loved one suffer from weak or brittle bones, I know how scary this is.
The statistics are staggering:
In people over the age of 50, 1 in 3 women and 1 in 5 men worldwide will suffer a fracture due to osteoporosis in their lifetime. In the U.S., it’s even higher: 1 in 2 women and 1 in 4 men!
The consequences of these fractures can be devastating.
None of us wants to be one of these statistics…
Join this NEW event to learn what you can do NOW for healthy bones.
Select Speaker Topics for the “Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis and Bone Health 2.0” Summit
Here’s a sneak peek at a few of the talk topics:
- Mineral Deficiency and Osteoporosis
- Why is Your Pelvic Floor Vital for Bone Health?
- Insulin Resistance: A Risk Factor for Osteoporosis
- Osteoporosis Myths and Misconceptions
- Bioidentical Hormones: Are They Right for You?
- Rheumatology, Integrative Medicine and Environmental Health for Better Bones
- Breaking Sabotaging Habits
- Chinese Medicine Tools for Treating Osteoporosis
- Ayurvedic Medicine and Skeletal Health
- PLUS happiness practices, exercise demonstrations and movement modifications!
Every day, she helps people with osteoporosis and osteopenia improve their bone health through an integrative comprehensive approach utilizing whole foods, exercise, supplements, mind-body relaxation techniques and happiness training.
Even if you are taking prescription medication to hold off bone loss, you can still benefit from these NEW interviews loaded with natural strategies and easy-to-implement exercises.
Osteoporisis & Fall Prevention
Everyone knows the story…
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall;
All the king’s horses, and all the king’s men
Couldn’t put Humpty together again!
Here are some things you DIDN’T know about Humpty Dumpty, he…
- Didn’t have the proper support from supplements.
- Ate junk food.
- Stressed about what the king’s horses and men thought about him.
- Spent most of his life sitting on the wall, and not much else!
Let’s be real: no one wants to be Humpty Dumpty.
Proper nutritional help, digestive disorder support, targeted movement exercise, and increased happiness practices will keep you all in one piece!
Last year’s Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis and Bone Health was such a life-changing and inspiring event for so many people that Margie Bissinger, PT, MS, CHC, has spent the last few months gathering a NEW team of 50+ experts, across many different specialties, to share more of the latest information on what you can do NOW for healthy bones.
They’re here to teach you a variety of methods to keep you nice and strong – not just to keep your balance and prevent falls, but so you can get up again in one piece if you do!
Bone Health Exercises & Demonstrations
One of the things that helps to maintain bone mass is exercise.
Exercise can decrease bone loss, increase bone density and reduce your risk of fractures.
One thing Margie Bissinger, your host of More Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis and Bone Health 2.0, has noticed during the osteoporosis screening events she’s been involved in is that the individuals with the highest bone density scores had diets rich in fruits and vegetables AND exercised.
A complete osteoporosis exercise program should include 4 types of exercise:
- Weight bearing exercises to grow strong bones
- Resistance exercises to strengthen muscles
- Postural exercises to decrease harmful stress on the back
- Daily balance exercises to reduce the risk of falling
By making positive changes in how you exercise and how you move, you can significantly improve your bone health. And by making it FUN and SAFE, you will stay motivated and on course with your bone-building program.
With over 50+ experts, you’ll learn all about exercise and osteoporosis – exercises shown to increase bone density, exercises to avoid, PLUS exercises for each type of exercise.
New exercise demonstrations and topics during this event include:
- Demonstration of safe, effective exercises for a bone building program
- Safe Pilates and yoga for osteoporosis
- Setting up a home gym for strength training
- Using resistance training for bone health
- Demo: Free weights, bands, tubes and loops
- Demo: Bodyweight exercises to reinforce vulnerable areas
- Demo: Integrating pelvic floor exercises into strength training
- 3 exercises to avoid with pelvic floor issues
- How to do a perfect Kegel
- Demo: Qigong sequence for stability and balance
- 2 exercises to improve alignment
- Feldenkrais movement for ankles and hips
- Safe osteoporosis modifications to use in yoga class
- Demo: A breathwork practice for stronger bones
- Demo: Preparing your feet for balance and life
- A fun dance routine for better bones
- And so much more!
Free Gifts for Summit Attendees
When you register to attend the Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis and Bone Health 2.0 summit, you'll get immediate access to several free gifts including:
Gift #1: “Happy Bones Roadmap Recipes” Guide
Gift #4: “Improve Your Posture and Balance” mini-eCourse
When it comes to making a difference in preventing falls and keeping your bones strong and healthy, there is so much that can be done…
Even if you can’t do strength training, you can do balance exercises to help reduce your risk for falls…
Learning how to maintain good posture can help prevent spinal fractures and improve your balance…
And fall-proofing your home can reduce your vulnerability to hidden fall risks…
Best of all, this mini-eCourse with Margie Bissinger will make fracture prevention fun!
With balance and posture exercises you can access at any time – so you can implement them at your own pace – this mini-eCourse makes it simple to follow along with 9 bone-healthy demonstration videos.
You’ll find simple tips and exercises to help:
- Improve your balance
- Sit with support
- Improve neck & shoulder posture
- Increase lower back mobility
- Avoid text neck
- Open the chest & enhance your energy
- Fall-proof your home
You’ll also unlock access to a comprehensive checklist to examine, remediate and avoid any fall risks in your home.
About Your Host – Margie Bissinger
Margie Bissinger is a physical therapist, integrative health coach and happiness trainer. She has over 25 years of experience helping people with osteoporosis and osteopenia improve their bone health through an integrative comprehensive approach utilizing whole foods, exercise, supplements, mind-body relaxation techniques and happiness training.
She is the author of Osteoporosis: An Exercise Guide, teaches Happy Bones, Happy Life, an online 6-week program designed to give people the tools to naturally achieve optimal bone health, and is host of the Happy Bones, Happy Life Podcast.
She also oversees all the osteoporosis initiatives in the state of New Jersey as the physical therapy representative to the NJ Interagency Council on Osteoporosis.
Bissinger has lectured to Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, hospitals and women’s groups throughout the country. She has been featured in The New York Times, Menopause Management, OB GYN News and has contributed to numerous health and fitness books.
🎁 Free Gifts for Happy Bones, Happy Life Summit Attendees 🎁
When you register, you'll get access to several free ebooks and guides to help you put into action what you learn during the masterclass. Here's just a few of them:
Gift #1: “
Are you looking for nutritious meals that not only taste great but also support your bone health?
This cookbook features 15 delicious gluten-free main dish recipes that are not only packed with protein but also quick and easy to make (most take under 30 minutes to prepare!).
The Happy Bones Roadmap Recipes include:
- Salmon, Asparagus & Capers
- Sardine & Avocado Endive Wraps
- Turkey & Black Bean Cauliflower Rice Skillet
- Cauliflower, Kale & Lentil DETOX Soup
- Black Bean Scramble
- And more!
Each recipe comes with detailed nutritional information, so you can rest assured you’re getting the key bone health nutrients you need to keep your bones strong.
Gift #2: “
Exercise is an important step in improving your health and quality of life, but are you in danger of performing exercises that may be causing you harm?
As a physical therapist working with patients in the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis, Margie Bissinger has found that people have misconceptions concerning exercise.
You can find a lot of valuable advice on exercise from aerobic classes, home videos and fitness books, but unfortunately these tips do not focus on the unique exercises and techniques required to provide a safe program for osteoporosis prevention and treatment.
This practical exercise guide is beautifully illustrated and provides the reader with an effective program for improving strength, balance and posture that targets the areas most affected by osteoporosis.
Discover safe ways to perform daily activities including sitting, lifting and sneezing in the “Activities of Daily Living” section, and good luck on your way to building better bones!
Gift #3: “
Are you avoiding activities you love because you’re worried about fractures, weakness and loss of mobility?
Learn what you can do to get started on your journey to optimal bone health NOW so you can live the rich, active and independent life you deserve!
In this 4-part mini-eCourse, you’ll learn:
- Steps to begin taking charge of your bone health
- How to absorb and utilize calcium from your diet
- Stress-reduction techniques for bone health
- Posture exercises for better bones
Includes a 30-minute introduction to building natural bone health video, a 15-minute stress-reducing audio exercise, posture demonstrations and a calcium content fact sheet.
Gift #4: “Seven Days of Happiness Habits” Journal
Research has shown a strong correlation between happiness and bone density, indicating that a happier mindset can have a positive impact on your health.
The good news is that we can all increase our base level of happiness by practicing happiness habits.
By following this journal you will get to experience seven days of different powerful practices that have been shown to increase happiness and improve health.
These practices could help you:
- Get guidance from your inner voice
- Notice the positive aspects of your life
- Shift your focus to gratitude & appreciation
- Increase energy & improve digestion
- Cultivate self-love & acceptance
By dedicating time to your own well-being, you’ll not only experience personal transformation but also become a beacon of happiness, positively impacting those around you.
Are you ready to unlock a higher level of happiness and improve your overall well-being?
↘️ Register Here For Free ↙️
🌟 Even if you can’t attend live… 🌟
Register now because each day's talks will be available for brief replay period.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you! 🙂