Midlife Conversations Deep Dive 2023
Are you counting yourself out because of your age? Feeling lost and disconnected?
Women have been taught that midlife has to be rough – that after 40, it’s all downhill, a “crisis”…
But with the right tools and a strong mindset, your next chapter can turn out to be the absolute opposite.
Midlife can be a time of possibility to really begin living your passion and creating a fulfilled life.
The truth is, it’s in your power to choose your own future, and you'll have the opportunity to lean into your potential at the complimentary and online Midlife Conversations Deep Dive.
50 incredible experts will be having courageous conversations that break the stereotypes, provide real solutions and connect you to the value, meaning and purpose of your life!
What You'll Learn During the Midlife Conversations Deep Dive
For many of us midlife can be quite a rocky time.
We’re not only dealing with hormonal, biological and vanity changes, but we’re also dealing with more aches and pains, work/business problems, family issues, death, securing finances, and questioning our purpose, spirituality and personal goals.
Learn how midlife instead of breaking you, can help you soar.
At the Midlife Conversations Deep Dive, you will learn how to navigate:
- Living your passion
- Boosting confidence
- Maintaining and optimizing hormone balance
- Staying healthy
- Caring for aging parents
- Raising teens
- Becoming an empty nester
- Regaining lost confidence
- Managing relationships
- Talking about sex
- Changing your career
- Preventing bone loss
- Considering plastic surgery options
- Managing stress
- Attracting what you want in life
- Thriving financially
- And more!
With the best health practices to help you not only look but feel younger, as well as practical tips, tricks and strategies for stepping into your full purpose and power, you’ll have the tools to find your value and design the life of your dreams.
Did you know that there are over 52 million women between the ages of 40-64 in the United States alone?
That’s right, 52+ million!
Yet, despite making up such a large percentage of the population, middle-aged women are highly overlooked. Social media, traditional media, Hollywood … all glorify youth.
Many of us find ourselves feeling irrelevant, disregarded or out of place.
However, you are not irrelevant. And you are definitely not washed up.
What if your best years are yet to come?
You will be empowered with practical tips, tricks and strategies to help you tap into your power and potential so you can flourish in your next chapter!
Learning More About Hormone Therapy
Why do things change so rapidly during perimenopause and menopause?
The simple answer: Hormones naturally shift during this important time of life. Metabolism slows down. This can cause hot flashes, weight gain, muscle loss, hair and skin changes, mood changes, sleep problems, fatigue, reduced sex drive…
A common prescription for these symptoms is hormone therapy, but the navigation of these changes is always personal.
There isn’t actually a one-size-fits all solution…
What if taking synthetic hormones (HRT) isn’t the path you want to take?
What if it is?
Maybe you’re wondering: What’s the difference between HRT and bioidentical hormones? Or do I even need hormone therapy?
The reality is that no matter which path you choose to take, you don’t have to settle for the “common” symptoms that are associated with getting older.
You'll have the opportunity to discover which best health practices will help you look and feel amazing during the Midlife Conversations Deep Dive!
Specific Session Topics at the Midlife Conversations Deep Dive
Here's some topics that speakers will be exploring with you:
- The Positives of Perimenopause with Geeta Sidhu-Robb
- Hormone Shifts in Midlife with Dr. Michelle Sands
- What Midlife Women Need to Know Before Considering Hormone Therapy with Maria Claps
- Stress and Cortisol in Midlife with Keri Glassman
- Sex Life Changes in Midlife with Dr. Tabatha Barber
- Muscle-Centric Medicine in Midlife with Dr. Gabrielle Lyon
- What is Happening to Your Metabolic Health? with Dr. Emitis Hosoda
- Exercise in Midlife with Debra Atkinson
- The Superfood We Must Add in Midlife with Catharine Arnston
- Your Sex Life in Midlife with Chalene Johnson
- Back Pain in Midlife and What to Do about It with Emily Lark
- Essential Nourishment for Your Skin in Midlife with Hayley Hobson
- Plastic Surgery and Skin Care in Midlife with Dr. Cat Begovic
- And much more!
You’ll not only learn how to balance your hormones and optimize your health as you age, but you’ll also find real solutions that connect you to the value, meaning and purpose of your life!
Why Attend The Midlife Conversations Deep Dive
Learn how you can stay vibrant and healthy, manage stress, boost your confidence, navigate relationships, thrive financially and more with practical tips, tricks and strategies to help you flourish in this next chapter of your life.
The Midlife Conversations Deep Dive experts will explore:
- How to Take on Midlife and Have No Regrets
- Reinventing Yourself in Midlife
- Leveling Up Midlife with the Power of Self-Talk
- The Positives of Perimenopause
- Hydration and How It Can Reverse Biological Age
- Breaking Free from Emotional Eating
- Preventing and Reversing Bone Loss in Midlife
- Hormone Shifts in Midlife
- Beauty and Physical Changes Below the Waist During Menopause
- What Midlife Women Need to Know Before Considering Hormone Therapy
- Life After a Scary Diagnosis
- Eating for Longevity
- Rocking Business in Midlife
- And so much more!
You are not too old, and it’s not too late!
Bonus Gifts for Attendees
When you register for the Midlife Conversations Deep Dive, you'll get immediate access to several free gifts, including:
Gift #1: “Flat Belly Guide: Master the Midlife Midsection”
As women age, our metabolism slows down, we lose muscle and tend to store more fat despite our best efforts, but this doesn’t mean defeat…
You CAN have a flat belly without beating yourself up at the gym or starving yourself!
Natalie Jill’s simple method can help you reverse that “midlife midsection” and achieve a FLAT BELLY at any age!
This 19-page eGuide could help you answer questions like:
- How much of a role do hormones play in weight gain?
- What should I be eating for a tight midsection?
- Is counting calories beneficial?
- What types of workouts do I need to do for a tight midsection?
- Is cardio important?
- How do I uncover my abs after pregnancy? Or if I’ve had a C-section?
- What do I do about loose skin?
- What is the quickest way to lose weight and get a flat belly?
Get answers to these questions PLUS Natalie’s TOP 5 midsection exercises!
Learn the TRUTH about your body as you age, 3 keys to SUCCESS in your 50s and beyond, and the SECRET the multi-billion dollar “fat loss” industry does not want you to know!
Gift #2: “Why Is My HRT Not Working?” eGuide
There are many reasons (that your doctor may not have covered) why your HRT regimen may not be providing its anticipated beneficial effects – ranging from method problems to gut issues to nutrition and much more.
It can actually take up to a year to experience the full benefit of an HRT regimen.
A good clinician will be diligent about assessing the symptoms at the beginning of HRT initiation and many months afterwards.
Download this eGuide to learn about the many factors that could be affecting how well HRT is working for you!
Gift #3: “Midlife Detox for Energy” eGuide
Are you ready to release inflammation and reclaim the energy you used to have?
It starts with understanding your mitochondria, liver and lymphatic system.
Do you struggle with exhaustion, debilitating pain or other chronic symptoms?
In this era of daily chemical exposure, the years add up!
By midlife, addressing environmental stressors that add pressure to the mitochondria-lymph-liver matrix becomes paramount.
Skip over years of research, trial, and error to discover supportive drainage and detox strategies to relieve stagnation and restore flow, so you can reclaim your resilience!
In this informative eGuide you’ll learn:
- Why drainage is essential in midlife
- Signs of lymphatic system distress
- Symptoms connected to liver congestion and sluggish bile
- How to support your mitochondria for optimized energy production
- How to stimulate lymph flow to support drainage
- How to release sluggish bile to restore optimal liver function
- And more!
Remember, it’s never too late to address the root causes of your symptoms!
About Your Host – Natalie Jill
Natalie Jill is a midlife expert who helps women redefine healthy aging. She previously built a fitness and fat loss business that has helped over 150,000 women transform their bodies and health. Over 50 years old herself, she is changing conversations around age, potential and possibility!
In addition to running her midlife fat loss business, she helps founders, executives, and CEOs skyrocket their sales and find more money by upleveling their vision, dialing in their messaging, expanding their brand online, and fixing their sales process. She teaches the exact methods she used to grow her globally recognized fat loss and fitness brand, with well over 3 million social media followers worldwide, two bestselling books, a top ranked podcast, and recognition from Forbes and Greatist several years running as one of the top health and wellness influencers in the world.
🌟 Even if you can’t attend live… 🌟
Register now because each day's talks will be available for brief replay period.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you! 🙂