Human Animal Connection Summit 2023
As pet owners, we all wish we could communicate more clearly with our furry friends.
Whether it's trying to figure out if they're in pain or simply understanding their emotions or needs…
…the lack of verbal communication can be a major source of frustration.
But what if we told you that there are other ways to connect with your pet that can help you understand them better?
These sessions will show you step-by-step how to cultivate a loving, mutually beneficial and dynamic relationship between you and your pet.
What You'll Learn During the Human Animal Connection Summit
Humans and animals have always had a special bond…. and you'll discover how to understand your pet's feelings, thoughts, and desires by learning how to tap into their field and cultivate a mutually beneficial relationship with them.
Animals are constantly communicating with us; we just need to learn how to listen better, and this event will help!
Alongside a panel of animal care and behavior experts, you'll learn step-by-step and practical skills to deepen your relationships with your pets by diving deep into topics like:
- How to reduce stress and anxiety by using gentle, non-invasive touch and intention to promote relaxation.
- Why taking care of ourselves means we can better care for the animals we love
- How to cultivate awareness to better sense what your pet is trying to communicate
- How to take care of yourself during the grieving process after the loss of your pet
- The surprising benefits of sound therapy and how it can help promote relaxation and reduce stress levels.
- How to support physical healing and stimulate the body's natural healing processes
- How to enhance emotional well-being and get help to deal with anxiety, depression, or other emotional imbalances
- Discover how the mind and body are intimately connected and how our emotional and physical health can directly impact the health of our pets
- How to take a holistic approach to animal wellness that considers the animal's physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- Uncover the technological advancements that allow us to work with our energies, including through the Tesla Principle and alternative healing methods like homeopathy.
- And so much more!
You’ll walk away feeling empowered, knowledgeable, and confident that you, too, can enhance your relationship with your pet and open up communication channels!
You’ll also get to mingle with a community of like-minded dog owners committed to deepening their relationship with their pets.
Why Attend the Human Animal Connection Summit
Do you ever feel like you're playing a guessing game when it comes to your pet's health and well-being?
Knowing exactly what your animal companion needs can be difficult when they can't speak to you directly.
From their diet to their exercise routine, there are a lot of factors to consider
By understanding the unique ways that humans and animals connect, you could gain a deeper insight into your pet's needs.
Human Animal Connection Summit – Speaker Topics
- Welcome To The Human Animal Connection Summit
- What Animals Teach Us About Ourselves
- C.A.L.M. (Conscious Animal Lovers Movement)
- Positivity and Well Being
- Heal Yourself, Heal Your Pet
- Navigating The Loss Of A Beloved Pet
- Mindfulness Training
- Healing Touch For Animals As Self-Care
- The Healing Power Of Sound
- Essential Oils
You'll also get access to daily live Q&A sessions.
Free Gift For Attendees
When you register for the Human Animal Connection Summit, you'll also get immediate access to this free gift: “Animal Inspirations” eBook
Unleash the power of animal wisdom to guide you on your journey towards self-discovery with “Animal Inspirations” by Dr. Susan Wagner. This collection of short essays is designed to stimulate personal growth and help you uncover your Spiritual Specialty. With the help of your beloved animal companions and the wisdom of nature, Dr. Wagner offers insights to help you connect with your instinctive, spiritual nature.
About Your Host – Susan Wagner
Susan Wagner is a veterinary neurologist whose pioneering work acknowledges the spiritual interaction between humans and animals.
Dr. Wagner is an active public speaker in the areas of energy theory, sound therapy, and self-discovery.
She is a Healing Touch for Animals® practitioner, and founder of Equine Assisted Awareness, an energy based equine therapy for humans.
Dr. Wagner is also co-author of Through A Dog's Ear: Using Sound to Improve the Health and Behavior of Your Canine Companion.
About Your Producer – Pet Summits
Pet Summits brings together the world's leading pet experts to share practical, actionable tips and strategies to help you and your pets share a better quality of life!
They believe in a world where healthy pets are the norm, not the exception. That's why they create the world's most informative online summits and programs in every category of pet health and well-being. Learn from the leading veterinarians and pet experts on a powerful learning platform.
To do this, they have a 3-prong model that includes:
- Expert Panels
- Personable Interviews & Presentations
- The Opportunity to Create Powerful New Friendships
🌟 Even if you can’t attend live… 🌟
Register now because each day's talks will be recorded and available for brief replay after each session.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you! 🙂