Heart-Centered You: Create Your Dream Life… From Your Heart
When you slow down, allow yourself to really feel the feeling, and free it from being a part of your experience…
You’re actually able to lead from a place of power and with a clear direction of what’s right for you in this moment.
You can use this technique to make those hard choices you have ahead of you…
And start living the life that you know is just around the corner.
Here’s how: Sit down + reflect on these 3 things
- What am I feeling?
- What is the story my head/ego is telling me about this feeling? What does it try to say about me?
- What is actually true?
How do you feel afterwards?
During the Heart-Centered You Workshop, you’ll learn more about re-centering your life and slowing the chaos.
This workshop isn’t going to be like any meditation class or any journal prompts you have done before.
You’ll get support to start cultivating awareness to break old patterns and leave with specific, tangible takeaways and tools you can use immediately.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Connect to your intuition + igniting your dream, heart-centered life
- Set your 2024 vision and intentions with true, sustainable power
- Step into the next level version of you + finally making yourself a priority
How do you know if you should attend this workshop?
If you find yourself…
- Impulsively making decisions without a plan (because, if you’re honest, you don’t have one)
- Cringing at the idea of hustling for the rest of your life, trying to get to some mysterious goal that everyone tells you is great
- Or meeting bad luck at every turn and not having a CLUE how to get it to stop
The Heart-Centered You workshop is going to help you have a clearer vision of where you want to be in the future, have heart-centered practices to help get you there, and to know that whatever comes your way between now and then is working for your highest good.
Even if you can’t attend as scheduled, register now because you’ll be able to listen to the recording afterwards.
Health Disclosure: The contents of this website/e-mail are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This website does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you! 🙂