Happy Minds Summit 2023
In the fast paced high pressure world we now find ourselves in one thing should be abundantly clear: Our mental health needs to be a priority.
Not just someday, but right now if we are going to live healthy lives and truly thrive.
The truth is, the real foundation of our health is our mental health.
During the 2023 Happy Minds Summit, 72 world-renowned mental wellness experts, therapists and healers will share the strategies, tools and practices for us to have the mental resilience and psychological flexibility to truly thrive.
Why Attend the Happy Minds Summit
Life isn't always easy. In fact, for most people, it involves a lot of stress and struggle on a daily basis (and it may for you as well).
With so many demands, finances, work, health, relationships, and a lot more. Most people are dealing with more stress, anxiety and overwhelm than they realize.
And they're wishing they could make life better, make life easier and more enjoyable, but just don't know how.
But it doesn't have to be this way.
The Happy Minds Summit isn't just an informational event… it's an experience.
Attendees don't just leave with ideas or theories on how to make their life better, they also leave with:
- The tools and practices to help them actually feel better.
- Practical knowledge to help them reduce their stress, anxiety, overwhelm, anger, sadness, and other negative emotions
- Guidance on how to clear childhood traumas
- Having experienced yoga, breathwork, meditations and tapping to help them regulate their nervous system and bring them into a place of inner calm
Not only will you get access to some amazing tools, practices and strategies from the 73 interviews you will also have access to:
- 10 wellness sessions including daily yoga, meditation, tapping and breathwork classes.
- 9 Happy Minds Stories – stories of those who have overcome mental Illness and are now thriving.
Access to Daily Wellness Practices
Each day you will have an opportunity to kick start your day with daily wellness practices such as meditation, breathwork, yoga and tapping.
You will be guided by leading practitioners including some of our speakers. Get ready to start developing the daily wellness practices that will help you truly thrive.
Each of the 10 daily wellness practices have been designed to help you practice mindfulness, reconnect your mind and body, regulate your nervous system and energize yourself whilst helping you to relax, destress and recenter.
What You'll Learn During the Happy Minds Summit
During the Happy Minds Summit, you'll get answers to these important questions:
- What is mental wellness and why do you need to proactively develop it for optimal mental health and to increase your overall quality of life?
- What are the signs and symptoms of depression and anxiety and how do you recover and heal from them?
- What are the therapies and practices that will help you prevent the occurrence of mental illness and help you to heal from it?
- How does trauma affect us mentally and physiologically and how is unprocessed trauma stored in the body and how do you release it?
- How do you manage your negative emotions and thoughts and overcome unhealthy coping habits, patterns of behavior and beliefs that don’t serve you?
- What are the traits of resilient people and how do you develop greater resilience so that you can more effectively respond to setbacks, adversity and the challenges of life?
- How do you create more hope, compassion, optimism, happiness and positivity in your life so that you can truly thrive?
- How can you come together with thousands of others committed to optimizing their mental health — without even having to leave your home.
You'll also learn about how these approaches can support your mental health and happiness:
- Positive Psychology
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Polyvagal Theory
- Mindfulness Based Self-Compassion
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Exposure And Response Prevention Therapy (ERP)
- Neuro Emotional Technique (NET)
- Resilient Grieving
- Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE)
- Emotional freedom technique (EFT)
- Consciousness Medicine
- Yoga Therapy
- And much more…
Watch the 2023 Happy Minds Summit Trailer Video
Who Should Attend the Happy Minds Summit
The 2023 Happy Minds Summit is for you, if you want to:
- Improve your mental fitness, resilience and psychological flexibility, for optimal mental wellness.
- Learn how to live with greater hope, optimism, positivity so that you can perform at your best, live with optimal mental wellness and truly thrive..
- Access the leading tools, strategies and practices to help keep your thoughts, emotions and nervous system in balance.
- Reduce, manage and relieve your stress to help prevent burnout and mental and physical illness.
- Become aware of your own trauma and learn how to heal from it and stop it impacting your daily life so that you can finally fully show up in life.
- Access the latest evidence-based information and tools to help you make more informed choices and heal from your anxiety and depression.
- Be fully present and energetic so that you can be there to fully enjoy your children whilst providing them with a role model for a mentally healthy lifestyle.
- Be empowered to be your authentic self, to realize your full potential, to live life on your terms unconstrained by your mental health.
- Live a happier, more meaningful and fulfilling life. To do your part to contribute to a happier world now and for all future generations.
- Join with thousands of others who are committed to their mental health, to developing the happy mind that will give them a happy life.
Free Gift for Attendees
When you register for the Happy Minds Summit, you'll also get to download the “Your Guide to a Happy Mind” eBook.
In it, you’ll learn what mental wellness is and why you need to proactively look to develop it. You will also access strategies for creating mental wellness and happiness in your life whilst learning how to define what a Happy Minds means to you.
30 wellness experts and influencers also share their insights and top tips for developing your mental wellness and happiness while also teaching you about the essential dimensions of a Happy Mind.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, we will receive a referral commission. Spiritual Growth Events is an independent Mastermind.com affiliate, not an employee. The opinions expressed here are not official statements of Mastermind.com or its parent company, Mindmint LLC
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you!