Grow Your Own Groceries Summit 2023
Have you been feeling the crunch at the grocery store?
Chances are your grocery bill looks a lot different today than it did just a few years ago. Sadly, this price increase is unlikely to improve.
Regardless of your skill level, and even if you've never gardened before, the Grow Your Own Groceries Summit is designed specifically to help you be successful in the garden this summer.
What You'll Learn During the Grow Your Own Groceries Summit
During the Grow Your Own Groceries 2023 Summit, you'll learn all about:
- Food Preservation & Storage Methods – And why this is important now more than ever before
- What Came First: The Chicken and the Egg – Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without… making the most use out of your chicken!
- Growing Food in Small Spaces – How to think about your garden as a mini ecosystem with plant with diversity in mind.
- Healing, Spirituality and Communing with the Divine through Gardening.
- Beginner-Proof Foraging – Including 12+ edible wild plants and what to do with them and the berry color you should never eat
- 5 ways to grow more food without needing to add more space to your garden.
- Home health remedies that can be created right from your own spice cupboard.
Speaker List for the Grow Your Own Groceries Summit
Lisa Steele, Jill Winger, Kami McBride, Stacey Murphy, Tom Bartels, Scott Sexton, Jason Matyas, Marjory Wildcraft
Free Gifts For Attendees
When you register for the 2023 Grow Your Own Groceries Summit, you'll get immediate access to the following free gifts:
- 4-Part Video Series: The Turmeric Sessions with Kami McBride
- The Universal Edibility Test by Scott Sexton
- Favorite Canning Resources by Jill Winger
- The Heritage Cooking Handbook by Jill Winger
- 50 Easy and Free Fertilizers by The Grow Network
Why Attend the Grow Your Own Groceries Summit
If you’ve ever had an interest in gardening, homesteading, or preserving food then this is the perfect time to get outside & get your hands dirty in the soil…
And that's true whether you don't know where to begin, or you're excited to get going again this year.
The 2023 Grow Your Own Groceries Food Summit is perfect for any skill level. They have been working closely with experts in the industry to bring to you the information you need to be successful in the garden this summer.
Small space? No problem. Apartment living? That’s okay too. Patio garden? City dweller? They've got you covered.
The expert speakers on this summit are also just like us: everyday people trying to develop their own personal homestead that is customized to them.
Now it’s your turn!
If you have been thinking about making that change and growing your own food, now is the time.
Many of us are feeling the pinch at the grocery store. Prices are the highest we’ve ever seen. Organic eggs in Michigan are going for $10 a carton. You can, however, make a change for yourself and begin your own homestead.
The 2023 Grow Your Own Groceries Summit is packed full of useful information that will help you to make the changes necessary to grow your own food. You can worry less about the grocery store and get excited about the food in your own garden.
This summit has speakers that are respected experts in their field and their advice is useful regardless of your skill-set or the size of your garden.
The presentations steer away from the need to own acres of farmland to succeed. Instead, they focus on real-world solutions usable by you.
Ready to make the change? Or maybe you simply want to learn more? No time is better than the present.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you! 🙂