Natural Solutions to Increase Your Energy, Balance Your Hormones & Sleep Better
Discover natural solutions to overcome food intolerances, stubborn weight gain, hormone issues, and poor sleep in this exclusive Masterclass Series.
What You'll Learn During the 2023 Food Matters Institute Masterclass Series
Are you struggling to feel your best no matter what you do?
If you're struggling with food intolerances, gut health issues, low energy, weight gain, mood swings, poor sleep, or bouts of pain and inflammation, you're not alone. These issues are commonly experienced, yet many don’t know where to begin when it comes to solving them.
You can free yourself of these issues, and increase your energy, balance your hormones, and sleep better than you have in years.
The Food Matters Institute Masterclass Series was designed to provide a new perspective on health and to equip you to build the life you’ve always dreamed of.
- Together with 7 x leading health experts, you’ll learn:
- Common symptoms of hormonal imbalances, including the top foods to eat & avoid to support your hormones.
- The real cause of weight gain that you probably don’t know about.
- How to optimize your sleep by changing your morning and evening routines.
- How to rebalance your gut and heal any food intolerances.
- The importance of detoxification for accelerated healing.
- And so much more!
Your teachers include: Christa Orecchio, Jon Gabriel, Jason Prall, JJ Virgin, David Wolfe, Marc David, Susan Teton
Natural Health Solutions for Menopause
Are you entering the stage of life where you are beginning to think about perimenopause or menopause?
Maybe you aren't but have noticed you’re experiencing unexplained insomnia, anxiety, irritability, low libido, low mood, depression, and more. These could all be signs that it's time to care for your body as your hormones start to shift.
Together with guest expert Christa Orecchio, you’ll learn:
- Common symptoms of hormonal imbalances, specifically perimenopause and menopause.
- The reasons why we experience menopause symptoms and when you can expect them to start.
- Natural treatments to help balance changing hormones.
- Top foods to eat and foods to avoid during this time of life, including recipes.
- The 3 phases of menopause, and what is happening to your hormones during each phase.
- Lifestyle tips you can use to make menopause a seamless experience.
- Plus, much more!
Christa is a Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program expert teacher, qualified Clinical Nutritionist (CN), and Holistic Health Coach
You don’t want to miss watching to find out why she recommends eating protein, carbohydrates, and fat with every meal and snack for optimal hormone health.
Natural Solutions for Weight Loss
Do you have stubborn weight that won't budge no matter what you seem to do?
Maybe you've tried every diet under the sun, eat well, and even exercise, but for some reason can't lose those few extra pounds. Weight is a survival mechanism, but when hormones are out of whack, this mechanism can be mistakenly activated. If you want to understand how your fat-burning hormones work, you won't want to miss this masterclass…
Together with guest expert Jon Gabriel, you’ll learn:
- The real cause for weight gain that you probably don't know about.
- The two most important hormones for weight loss.
- What insulin resistance is and why it can be a contributing factor to weight gain.
- The top foods to eat and to avoid to keep your weight hormones stable.
- What a “qualitarian” is and why this way of eating is important for overall health.
- The significance of the mind-body connection when it comes to losing weight.
- How visualization and meditation can help you rebalance your hormones & lose weight.
- And much more!
Jon is a Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program expert teacher, weight loss and visualization expert, and the author and creator of The Gabriel Method, who lost 220 pounds with the help of visualization, and now helps thousands of people worldwide.
Make sure to watch this new Masterclass to find out when it is that Jon believes the body turns into a fat storage machine (and how to avoid getting to that stage).
Natural Solutions to Stop Emotional Eating
Do you find yourself emotional eating?
You might find that you have willpower and discipline in all other areas of your life, but when it comes to eating, you feel as though you’re always craving something. What if I told you there was a reason that you craved the food you do?
Together with guest expert Marc David, you’ll learn:
- The psychology behind the correlation between what you eat and what you think.
- Understanding cravings and why it’s not about will power.
- Why weight loss isn’t as straightforward as calories in versus calories out.
- Marc’s approach to sustainable weight loss.
- How to heal your relationship with food.
- And more!
Marc is a Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program expert teacher, and Founder and Primary Teacher at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating.
You don’t want to miss watching to find out how the body uses cravings to create balance in our lives.
Having a healthy relationship with food really is possible, and having the right tools to help you on the journey is invaluable. So, if you’re tired of not feeling your best, make sure to save your free spot, and get ready to reclaim your health for good.
Natural Solutions for Better Quality Sleep
Do you find yourself struggling to fall asleep, stay asleep, or wake up feeling energized?
Sleep is paramount to health, but more people are neglecting it without realizing the negative repercussions this can cause. If you are constantly waking in the middle of the night, find yourself needing that second cup of coffee before 11am, or are constantly feeling stressed, there’s a good chance your sleep cycle is out of whack.
This is why I'm thrilled to announce that my good friend and founder of Food Matters Institute, James Colquhoun, is hosting a brand new, online, and free masterclass on improving your sleep and, subsequently, your overall health.
Together with guest expert Jason Prall, you’ll learn:
- The top 6 reasons sleep is important for health and longevity.
- What's happening to your body as you sleep.
- The negative effects that poor sleep can have on your body.
- The morning routine you can adopt to optimize your sleep.
- The top rituals you can do in the evening to promote a good night's sleep.
- How to change up your bedroom setting to fall asleep fast.
- The link between your circadian rhythm and gut issues.
- And much more!
Jason is a Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program expert teacher, health educator, practitioner, author, speaker, & filmmaker. In 2018, Jason traveled to over 10 countries to create “The Human Longevity Project”, a 9-part film series that uncovers the true nature of chronic disease in our modern world.
If you’re ready to learn how to optimize your daily routine to sleep better than ever before, make sure to save your spot.
And whether you have attended many health learning events or are brand-new to them, you aren’t going to want to miss this one!
Natural Solutions for Food Intolerances & Better Gut Health
Do you struggle with food intolerances or gut issues?
Both are increasingly common, and there's no doubt that if you don't personally struggle with these issues, you know somebody who does. Food intolerances and gut issues can be the precursor to a myriad of other health problems, and the tipping point for other chronic diseases.
This is why I'm thrilled to announce that my good friend and founder of Food Matters Institute, James Colquhoun, is hosting a brand new, online, and free masterclass helping you to overcome these issues for good.
Together with celebrity nutritionist JJ Virgin, you’ll learn:
- How gut health directly impacts your weight.
- Telltale signs that you may have an intolerance to certain foods.
- The root cause of food intolerances.
- The reason you crave more of the foods that you are actually intolerant to.
- The top common food intolerances.
- The top tips to overcoming a food intolerance.
- How to rebalance your gut while healing a food intolerance
- And much more!
JJ is a Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program expert teacher, triple-board certified nutrition expert, and passionate advocate of eating and exercising smarter. JJ and her team help people stay fired up and healthy as they age so they feel the best they ever have at age 40+.
In this Masterclass, JJ gets real on what she calls the “dirty, processed food diet”, and explains why you should be avoiding dairy, gluten, corn, eggs, soy, peanuts, sugar, artificial sweeteners, and damaged seed oils.
If you’ve been suffering from uncomfortable and draining health conditions with no answers, you won’t want to miss this exclusive Masterclass. It’s time to reclaim your health for good.
Natural Detox Solutions for Bloating & Skin Issues
Do you feel like your body is crying out for a detox?
Maybe your skin is breaking out… you have stubborn weight that won’t budge… you’re feeling fatigued… you’ve got brain fog… and you simply need to hit reset on your body.
It is possible to gain normalcy and full health in your life.
Together with guest expert David Wolfe, you’ll learn:
- Why detoxification is just as important as nutrition.
- The top detoxification strategies you can be using. Think fasting, juicing, and colonics.
- Why constipation is the biggest epidemic in the world (plus, natural solutions).
- The powerful benefits of activated charcoal.
- The best herbs and supplements to remove parasites and unwanted bacteria.
- And much more!
David is a Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program expert teacher, a leading authority on raw food and superfoods, and is the rock star and Indiana Jones of the superfoods and longevity multiverse.
There were a lot of ‘ah-ha moments’ for me in this masterclass with David… such as when he said that every single toxin that you could name can be detoxified by charcoal!
So, if you’re tired of not feeling your best and are ready to regain your mental clarity and energy, don’t miss this exclusive masterclass.
Natural Solutions for Aging Gracefully
Did you know that the foods that you eat contribute to how your body ages?
You might be thinking… “Well, it’s too late for me.” Or, “I don’t have to think about that yet.” But the truth is, caring for your body at all stages of your life is important, and affects how you will continue to age.
Together with guest expert Susan Teton, you’ll learn:
- Why real nutrition is superior to fad diets (and what some of these fad diets are).
- How nutrition affects aging and why it’s important to care for your body at each stage of your life.
- The top food to include and avoid for radiant skin.
- Susan’s favorite healthy recipes that are also budget friendly.
- The best daily non-food practices you can be doing to support healthy aging.
- And more!
Susan is a Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program expert teacher, raw food chef, and seasoned educator who is passionate about educating people about nutrition.
You are going to love her food philosophy: Eat from the earth, not a factory.
Aging is a natural part of life, and with the right knowledge, you can learn how to support this process and feel good about yourself, no matter your age. If you want to learn how to eat for glowing skin and vibrant energy, you won’t want to miss this masterclass.
Food Matters Masterclass 2023 Series Speaker Schedule
- March 13: Learn How to Manage Your Hormonal Changes Naturally with Christa Orecchio
- March 14: Learn How to Use Food to Activate Your Fat-Burning Hormones with Jon Gabriel
- March 15: Learn How to Fall Asleep Fast & Improve Your Sleep Cycle with Jason Prall
- March 16: Learn How to Use Food to Heal Your Gut Naturally with JJ Virgin
- March 17: Learn How to Use Detoxification for Accelerated Healing with David Wolfe
- March 18: Learn How to Stop Unwanted Cravings & Emotional Eating with Marc David
- March 19: Learn How to Age Gracefully Using Nutrition with Susan Teton
Free Gifts for Masterclass Attendees
Gift #1: “The Top 10 Supplements & Natural Remedies to Sleep Better, Boost Your Mood & Overcome Stress & Anxiety” ebook
You turn out the lights for the night, feeling exhausted and ready for a good night’s sleep. Two hours later, you’re still tossing and turning. Suddenly, your morning alarm goes off, and it feels like you never went to sleep to begin with. You hit the snooze button and drag yourself up, feeling even more groggy than when you first went to sleep.
Poor sleep, low mood, stress, and anxiety are all too common for most people. These issues are interconnected and have deep complexities that need to be addressed to achieve optimal health. We realize that sometimes your body just needs a little extra support, which is why we are thrilled to share our brand new eBook with you.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- Why sleep, mood, stress, and anxiety are important to your overall well being.
- The issues that can start to arise if these areas of your health are neglected.
- 10 supplements that you can incorporate to help support sleep, mood, stress, and anxiety issues.
- Recommendations on what to look for when choosing your supplements.
- 5 herbs to help calm your body.
- And so much more!
The information you’ll learn from this ebook is just the tip of the iceberg. With Food Matters Institute’s upcoming online event featuring 7 free masterclasses with 7 leading health experts, you’ll learn how to increase your energy, balance your hormones, and sleep better than you have in years.
So if you’re ready to feel better than you have in a long time, download your eBook here, and get your ticket to their Masterclass Series. >>
🌟 Even if you can’t attend as scheduled… 🌟
Register now because each day one new episode will be released until all 7 are released. Then you will have unlimited viewing access until March 28th.
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you!