Buddhist Wisdom for Life Summit
For thousands of years people have found solace, meaning, and practical wisdom in Buddhist teachings.
These teachings go far beyond cultural and religious boundaries, offering universal truths that can help each of us in every area of our lives.
Wisdom for Life & Tricycle have teamed up to gather 35 Buddhist teachers and scholars to share practical Buddhist philosophy and wisdom that can help you gain the clarity and tools you need to meet many of life’s struggles and challenges.
Why Attend the 2023 Buddhist Wisdom for Life Summit
If you're ready to start healing as an individual and living more in tune with your true self…
Or you would like guidance and new perspectives on challenges in your life, then join the summit so that you can:
- Get insight and solutions for many of the recurring problems we experience in our daily lives
- Gain wisdom for relationships and connection, navigating emotions, life purpose and meaning, ethics and values, health and well-being and much more
- Discover tools of compassion, gratitude and love to deepen states of expansion in many areas of your life
- Cultivate resilience through profound practices so you can experience a renewed sense of confidence and balance
- Learn to live more authentically and bring more joy, inner peace, and freedom into your life
Who The Buddhist Wisdom for Life 2023 Summit Is For
The summit is for anybody who wants:
- To experience more inner peace, freedom and joy
- Help with some of life’s daily challenges and struggles
- More healing
- To stop feeling trapped, overwhelmed, and disconnected from who they really are
- To transform themselves and their lives, and need a clear path to move forward
Buddhist Wisdom for Life 2023 Schedule
- DAY 1: Navigating Emotions
- DAY 2: Relationships & Connection
- DAY 3: Ethics & Values
- DAY 4: Life Purpose, Vision & Meaning
- DAY 5: Health & Well-Being
- DAY 6: Professional & Work Life
- DAY 7: Social Justice & Protecting the Environment
Free Gifts for Summit Attendees
When you register for the Buddhist Wisdom for Life Summit, you'll get immediate access to several free gifts including:
Gift #1: “Five Practices to Change Your Mind” eBook
The Buddha taught that while we may not be able to change what’s going on around us, we can always change our own minds. This ebook contains five meditations—from mindfulness to loving-kindness—to help steady your mind in turbulent times.
Gift #2: Chapter 1 of Sharon Salzberg's New Book “Real Life: The Journey from Isolation to Openness and Freedom”
Receive an advance first chapter of Sharon’s newest book that will teach you how tools like mindful awareness, friendship and a greater sense of purpose can aid you on the path of expansive freedom and living true to who you really are.
Gift #3: “Finding Calm & Contentment in Turbulent Times” session from the Mindfulness and Compassion Global Summit
Get access to this powerful session from one of our partner summits with Rick Hanson. In this session, Rick Hanson offers a practical and experiential exploration of brain-savvy ways to grow lasting happiness and inner peace.
Gift #4: “Working With Daily Challenges as a Path to Deepending Self-Care” session from the Self-Care Summit
Get access to this powerful session from one of our partner summit with Susan Piver. In this session, Susan shares ways to work with emotional pain that connect you with your greatest good and purpose, and how lovingkindness meditation can shift your mindset and offer a new perspective.
Gift #5: Early Access Talk “Socially Engaged Buddhism: Taking Care of All Beings Equally” with Roshi Joan Halifax
Gift #6: Early Access Talk “Befriending Emotions: Turning Obstacles Into Opportunities” with Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche
Affiliate Disclosure: We are grateful to be of service and bring you these life-changing events free of charge. In order to do this, please note that whenever you click the links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases we will receive a referral commission.
Your support in purchasing through these links makes it possible for people in over 150 countries globally to attend these live-changing events for free. Thank you! 🙂