10 Baby Miracle Quotes
Babies have a way of bringing magic and miracles into our lives.
Their joyful loving presence reminds us of the good things in the world.
Their very primal communication reminds us that sometimes life is actually simple.
They teach us how to be Present and live in the moment.
Babies are little miracles!
Today, we celebrate them with these 10 inspirational quotes:
- “Such a big miracle in such a little girl” (or boy)
- “Even miracles take a little time.”
- “Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here for an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love.”
- “The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn’t been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him.” (or her)
- “Smile! A little miracle just walked in.”
- “Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into the eyes of my child and realize I already have one.”
- Rainbow babies are miracles from God.”
- “I’m proof that miracles happen.”
- “Along came this little miracle and no day was ever ordinary again.”
- “Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness and light into our lives.” – Kartini Diapari-Oengider
For more inspiration, check out our calendar of free spiritual events.